Nimnicht Buick GMC

Jason Basalay

July 21, 2018

"Leasing to Owning "

- Rcasey221

It was easy and painless to go from leasing my vehicle to buying out the lease. Stop by work with Peter Deschler! He was great and helped make it go fast.

Peter Deschler

July 19, 2018

"Best vehicle purchase ever."

- Buddy

With a wife and 4 children, I have purchase many cars over the years, with mostly average to below average experiences. From the moment we met with Authur Robinson we knew this would be different. The most professional, knowledgable, and honest salesman I have yet to deal with. He personally made this the best experience ever. We would highly recommend anyone to reach out to him for your next vehicle purchase. Arthur set the time, but all the others we dealt with were equally as professional, and all together made this a truly wonderful experience, which I have never said about a car purchasing experience. We will definitely be back, and we will wait for Arthur if he is busy.

Arthur Robinson
Bill Laman

July 18, 2018

"An enjoyable car buying experience"

- Mr. Bell

It was a "pressure free" experience purchasing my vehicle. Arthur was very attentive, and made sure he did everything he could to put me in the vehicle that I was looking for. He kept me up to speed on all options available to me, and made me very comfortable with the entire process."A.T" stepped in while Arthur was unavailable, and continued the excellent service and professionalism that begin with Arthur, and Arthur's extremely pleasant manager. I'll definately continue purchasing vehicles from Nimnicht!

Arthur Robinson
Anthony "A.T" Thomas
Doug Forsythe

• Cafe serving breakfast and lunch
  • Hablamos Espanol
  • Free car wash with every service