Nimnicht Buick GMC

Mac Reynolds, Sales and Leasing, Nimnicht Buick GMC

Mac Reynolds

Sales and Leasing

September 15, 2018

"Great experience. Happy customer. "

- Steve7385

I am very happy with my experience at Nimnicht Buick GMC. Anthony was really helpful throughout the process of the purchase, and also afterwards. He has been very accessible and friendly. I feel like Anthony, and this dealership was genuinely concerned that I walked away being a happy customer!

Anthony Morales

September 13, 2018

"Very HAPPY with our purchase and great customer service"

- SusanBu1

We contacted 3 dealerships with a specific SUV in mind and a list of important features I was looking for. Madison Avery at Nimnicht GMC was the only salesperson who actually LISTENED to us and responded with the options that we asked for. She was knowledgeable, courteous, and went above and beyond to accommodate our busy schedules and deliver excellent customer service. She was even willing to meet us on her day off if we needed her to. We highly recommend Madison as well as Nimnicht GMC. You won't be dissapointed!

Madison Avery
Jackie Lynch

September 12, 2018

"A.T. is the best!"

- Poindexter007

Anthony Thomas was a great salesman and listen to my situation. He got me in a car I love and it fits my budget each month! I'm so happy with the car experience that he provided! I've had told everyone on Facebook to come see A.T.!

Anthony "A.T" Thomas
Bill Laman

• Cafe serving breakfast and lunch
  • Hablamos Espanol
  • Free car wash with every service