Nimnicht Buick GMC

Sales and Leasing

November 17, 2017

"Absolutely awesome!!! "

- Karen Willis

First pleasant Car Buying experience I've ever had! We went in looking to purchase a vehicle for our daughter and ended up BUYING 2 vehicles. I've been looking for several weeks for a new vehicle for myself and the other Dealerships I visited were pushy and uninformative! Mike Manfredo our sales associate was Awesome. Very knowledgeable of the products available. I would highly recommend this Dealership above all the rest!!

Jason Basalay
Other Employees : Mike Manfredo - Sales

November 10, 2017

"Great experience at Nimnicht Buick GMC"

- Frankdatank

Bought my son his first car, and Cristian was the salesman that we worked with. Very professional and courteous. He worked with us and got us the price we wanted. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a vechicle.

Cristian Beltran
Kyle Sayre

November 09, 2017

"Silver Bullet . "

- Silver bullet

This was the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership .Our salesperson Allan Prevost did everything he could to give us the best deal possible .

Allan Prevost

• Cafe serving breakfast and lunch
  • Hablamos Espanol
  • Free car wash with every service