Nimnicht Buick GMC

D J Edwards, Accssories, Nimnicht Buick GMC

D J Edwards

Accssories

November 19, 2018

"Excellent vehicle, excellent price, and outstanding service"

- paul's-GMC-review

I went to the vehicle dealership with an open mind. James Jones met me on the lot and gave me excellent service while working with me to find the vehicle that was perfect for my family's needs. All my questions were answered and the vehicle is great. The entire team did a fantastic job making me feel welcome and as if I were a member of their family. I couldn't ask for a better experience. I will certainly be buying more vehicles from James Jones and the nimnicht Buick GMC family.

James Jones
Bill Laman
Other Employees : Front desk staff women

November 19, 2018

"Great!!!"

- reba

Drew Scott was a great person to deal with. He wasn't pushy and he treated me as though I was there and didn't try to only deal with my husband. The finance team was great in helping the purchase of my truck and worked with me to get the great deal I got to drive home my new truck. I will go back in the future for all my vehicle needs, even if we have to drive 2 hours to get there and will recommend Drew to my friends and family. Thank You

Drew Scott
Bill Laman

November 17, 2018

"2019 Denali"

- Mike

Anthony was terrific. He is a veteran, professional, and takes care of you. Highly recommend to contact him if you are considering purchasing a vehicle.

Anthony Morales
Doug Forsythe

• Cafe serving breakfast and lunch
  • Hablamos Espanol
  • Free car wash with every service