Nimnicht Buick GMC

Mac Reynolds, Sales and Leasing, Nimnicht Buick GMC

Mac Reynolds

Sales and Leasing

April 19, 2018

"Very honest and knowledgeable salesman "

- Carmencita

I was going to go to a few dealers, but salesman was very helpful and I got what I like and a great price!! James Jones. Nice person to talk to and very knowledgeable!!

James Jones

April 11, 2018

"My Salesman Cristian Beltran"

- Gerald Hashman

I was shopping for an older car to use for work. Cristian Beltran knew what I was coming in for, and greeted me warmly when I arrived. my limit was 6000.00, not much in todays market. Cristian gave me a car buying experience that made me feel as though I was buying the most expensive car they offered. even though the car looked spotless, He had it detailed, and personally delivered it to my home. Cristian is the type of person, that after your first meeting you feel as though you have made a friend for life. Gerald Hashman

April 09, 2018

"New Terrian"

- TJ Knaffla

Cristian Beltran is the best sale rep I've dealt with in a long time. Straight to the point and got us what we wanted when we wanted it! Thanks again for the new wheels Cristian! Tell the cleaning crew thanks again for staying sooo late the night we made the decision!

Cristian Beltran

• Cafe serving breakfast and lunch
  • Hablamos Espanol
  • Free car wash with every service