Nissan of Jefferson City

Brian Merz

November 21, 2017

"Awesome experience!"

- Marc P Curry

I purchased online. Ever aspect of the experience from initial contact through delivery of the car was customer focused. The sales person I worked with, Sybil Distler, gets my highest recommendation.

November 16, 2017

"Great sales person, very fair deal"

- Roberta and Stu

Our sales person, Sybil Distler is knowledgeable no pressure. She worked thru our prioritized needs, showed us several vehicles. Then worked on equipment, color, accessory wants. Found a car at another dealer, got it delivered here so we got exactly what we were looking for. A great buying experience, a better than a TruCar price....very satisifed. Would recommend asking for her, she takes her time to be sure you get the right vehicle.

November 16, 2017

"Nissan made car shopping a pleasant experience."

- Roberta Dunkel

Personally I dislike car shoppiing. Sybil Distler, listened to my needs, asked questions to get to know me and my likes and dislikes and then gently led my husband and myself in the right direction in purchasing a Nissan Sentra which is perfect for me. She gave us personal attention before and after the sale - showing us a video on how to use the different features of the car and answering our questions. Then she led us out to our new car where we put our new knowledge into practice. When we departed the dealership we were assured that they were there for us should we have any questions or problems. We had been car shopping for several days and this was the best dealership experience we had - no pressure just pleasant conversation about the cars available. We would recommend others to talk to Sybil Distler about their car needs.

Other Employees : Stephen, Josh and others