Nissan of San Bernardino

Internet/Fleet Director

August 26, 2017

"Rogue to Sentra 2017"

- Carmel1958

Great dealership love my 2017 Senta SV Came late Monday night left at 11:00pm Came back the following Saturday had my car washed chip installed to my Nav And the extras completed. The nice lady took care of till the end!! Thank you Nissan of San Bernardino! I live an bought my car in San Bernardino will b back to buy my Rogue in the future!!

Eric Gonzalez

June 07, 2017

"Awesome experience!"

- Jaileb78

Amazing service! Best car buying experience I've ever had! I would recommend Nissan of San Bernardino to all my friends and family. Ask for JC!

Jakkar Clayton

March 13, 2017

"you make an appointment and the phone calls don't stop!!!"

- adam

made an appointment to take my car here for service and two days back to back (this past Saturday and Sunday) i have some guy calling stating they want to buy my car and get me into a brand new car, i think oh yay me!!! right? NOT! i tell them nicely I'm not interested, that was Saturday. Sunday evening rolls around and again some one calling again, and they are sneaky too, they start by asking about your appointment and they make it seem like there's a problem with your appointment then they roll into their BS pitch i plan to talk to the manager about these harassing calls.

2nd person to call refused to give me his name and refused to let me speak with a manager

New 2017 Nissan Murano, $32170