Nissan of Stockton

99 Reviews of Nissan of Stockton

May 29, 2018

"Poor Customer Service"

- Taylor

One star is too high! My tire pressure sensor goes out. I call parts. They have one and they put my name on it/reserve it for me. I'm also due for my oil change. So I make an appt. for Saturday @ 11am to replace the tire pressure sensor and do my oil change. I check the Friday before to make sure my replacement tire pressure sensor is still there. Yes it is and I'm to tell the serviceperson checking me in that it is on the Will Call shelf in the parts department. I arrive on time and am also told my tires are due to be rotated. I inform the serviceperson/Rafael twice that the tire pressure sensor is on the 'Will Call' shelf in the parts department. He says he'll let the mechanic know. Two hours later, I'm called to the cashiers counter. I ask the girl if they replaced the tire pressure sensor. The girl looks over my paperwork and tells me, "No it wasn't replaced because they had to order one." I about lost it! I demanded to see the serviceperson. The girl goes in the back for quite some time and comes back and now tells me that they can replace it that day because they stole one from another customer. Really?? Another hour later and my car is done. So let's see, three hours and they changed my oil, rotated my tires, and replaced my tire pressure sensor, all stuff that should have been completed in one hour and that's being generous. So I call Lisa Cox, the Owner Loyalty Manager, on Tuesday (Monday was a holiday). I relay my horrific experience and tell her I'm sorry I ever bought the lifetime oil change service. Lisa's mentions being sorry and her answer is to go into the dealership and they can refund the money I paid for the lifetime oil change. Nissan has bigger problems than the servicepersons and cashiers being less than truthful, they have an Owner Loyalty Manager that doesn't seem interested in compelling her staff do the work they are paid to do and in a timely fashion. PS: This is not the first bad experience I'd had with the service department. Maybe I should be used to it....Maybe this is the best they can do. It's very sad.

Lisa Cox
Dylan Posada
Other Employees : Pedro Melendrez and service person Rafael
March 28, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Alex14

The employees at nissan made me feel welcomed and were very professional. They were on top of everything as far as getting me approve and working with me to get the best deal.

James Leiva
Jonathan Castaneda
Samuel Jimenez
Mar 30, 2018 -

Nissan of Stockton responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback! We are so glad to hear that our staff were such great help. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you!

March 26, 2018

"Great experience"

- Beth Ossino

They did a terrific job servicing my vehicle promptly. Didn't try to sell me services I didn't need. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Not sure employees name
Mar 28, 2018 -

Nissan of Stockton responded

Thank you for the kind words! We are always happy to help! We appreciate the recommendation!

March 25, 2018

"Tires "

- Donald Rupert

I got 5 estimates for tires. You and 2 other shops had the tires I wanted. I was surprised you had the best deal plus a rebate for the tires. No one else offered me a rebate, plus you added an alignment I needed at no cost. Ed Sumiyoshi was very informative and helpful. Only problem my 3 hr job turned into 6.

Mar 26, 2018 -

Nissan of Stockton responded

Thank you for providing this feedback from your visit. We are so glad to hear that we were able to help you get the tires you needed and had great help from our staff. Sorry to hear that you had to wait longer during your visit. We are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you for stopping by!

March 24, 2018

"Great !"

- Anthony M Silva

Everybody was top notch ! Very helpful and knowledgeable ! Would tell everybody to buy a car there !Love the salesperson Kayla Vines she was so good ! Put us at ease and made us feel welcome and comfortable ! Kayla showed us all around ! If you want to buy a car ask for Kayla you can not go wrong !

James Leiva
Other Employees : Kayla Vines , Juan Agular
Mar 26, 2018 -

Nissan of Stockton responded

Thank you for the awesome review, Anthony! Glad we could help. Please come back and see us!

March 22, 2018

"Services"

- Taylor

I bought my 2017 Rogue there just about a year ago and was extremely happy with my sales experience. But the services department/staff is not very good. Things that should take 15 minutes, take over an hour and that is with an appointment! Additionally, I had a lady in the parts department lie to me. I needed a certain part replaced on my vehicle and only wanted one appointment. So I checked with the parts department and was told they had the part in stock. So I made the appointment, waited over an hour, only to be told they did not have the part, they'd have to order it, and I'd have to come back for them to install it. The second appointment also took an hour and 15 minutes, even though I had been told my appointment would be expedited, due to their mistake. I also bought the life-time service/oil change package. It seemed like a great deal, unless your time means something to you. From my first 3 oil change experiences, I expect to wait at least an hour for my oil change.

Sean Dodson
3.0
March 21, 2018

"1st oil change"

- maria beatina k agagon

pretty good. just had to wait for the keys when the paperwork was already done. she had to track down where the keys went. then she had to go around because the door closed on her

Ed Sumiyoshi
Other Employees : jonathan from sales always a pleasure to see him. he made sure that the clock was set to the new time
Mar 21, 2018 -

Nissan of Stockton responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback! Glad to hear you had a good visit with us. Thanks!

March 10, 2018

"Above and beyond regular care for car."

- Marlene Kinser

I had icon appear on dash and was told it might be caused by rats or mice chewing on wires. Ed went above and beyond getting the issue fixed through a warranty to get it covered. Being the Murano was new and low mileage he was able to get Nissan to honor the warranty so I did not have to go through my insurance to get it fixed. All his efforts was appreciated by me. Amanda noticed that my hood was not opening easily and brought it to the attention of one of the technicians to fix it..

Amanda Matthews

Nissan of Stockton responded

Thank you for the great feedback Marlene! We are always happy to help and love hearing when our customers have a great experience!

March 07, 2018

"Service"

- Max

Having bought our Quest early December we had excellent service from Jonathan, Internet Sales Manager. One issue arose about the second key which was not made available right away and had to be ordered by the Parts department. The replacement was approved but not without some strong talk as if we had been responsible for the missing key. My negative review relates to an incident about a missing console between the rear (second row) seats. This is a removable console for 2 coffee cups and a medium size compartment. We discovered that it was missing just recently and further discovered that the latch that supports the console and locks it on the floor was also missing. This latch is obviously attached with 4 nuts and bolts requiring tooling to take out if necessary. Both parts being missing, it left 4 small holes (dime size) in the carpet and the body. We took the car back to speak with both service and sales and after a lot of hagling, no replacement was offered. We were, politely but firmly and unequivocally that it was our fault. We whould have known , should have looked when we bought the car. This is a $183 conssole so not really a big deal (although the price online at Nissan USA is 30% cheaper than at this Nissan Dealership!!) But the attitude and lack of willingness to further assist including the sales manager, left us with a very poor feeling. The reason we spoke to the service staff was because we had a carwash done a coulpe weeks back and thought the console could have been taken out during that time. Which later proved to not be the case. So, conclusion: Buyer beware!

Amanda Matthews
Jonathan Castaneda
Other Employees : Raymond Chavarria

Nissan of Stockton responded

Hello Max. We regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience.

March 07, 2018

"Sean D is a Nice Guy"

- MrE95207

Sean is a nice guy and was pleasant to work with. He assisted me as quick as he could. He seemed to care a lot about the customer.

Sean Dodson

Nissan of Stockton responded

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that Sean provided you with such a positive experience!