Nissan of Stockton

Internet Sales Consultant

David Haines, General Sales Manager, Nissan of Stockton

David Haines

October 13, 2017

"Wonderful and asctually pleasant experience"

- Rogue2

I love my new Rogue. I didn't feel pressured at any point in the process. Actually just went in to look but came back next day and purchased.

Andrew Borton
David Haines
3.0
Other Employees : Matt Watson was outstanding as well

October 09, 2017

"A Woman Car-Shoping Alone"

- Wendy

This was my first car shopping experience as a woman alone... And it turned out to be the best experience I've had yet! Nissan Stockton sales staff are absolutely wonderful! Very courteous, very friendly, and very helpful and they also offer the Costco member discount, which really made the 'haggling' process so much easier. I plan to go back for my next car there as well !!

David Picazo
Other Employees : Briana

October 06, 2017

"Easy purchase"

- Russak211

Did my research on what kind of car I needed and wanted. The Rogue Sport Fit what we needed for my family size and what we were going to use it for. Everything I did was pretty much over the phone dealing with my bank and dealing with the salesman at the dealership. All I had to do was walk in sand the papers take the car.

James Leiva