Nissan of Yorktown Heights

Dan Pantori, Certified Nissan Sales Consultant, Nissan of Yorktown Heights

Dan Pantori

Certified Nissan Sales Consultant

September 20, 2018

"Great experience buying a car at Yorktown Nissan "

- Nancy4

I’ve never gone into a dealer by myself to shop for a car because it always seemed too intimidating and too much of a hassle. That was until I went to Yorktown Heights Nissan and met my salesperson Michael Britt. Can’t say enough about the incredible customer service he delivered. He was patient; he encouraged me to test drive as many cars as I liked because he wanted to make sure I felt comfortable with my decision. He explained all the features of each car in detail. Since I was buying pre-certified , Michael explained the carfax report , the mileage per year, history of ownership etc. After I decided on a car he explained the financing process. The day I picked up the car he spent time again going over everything about the car. Michael is a no-pressure salesperson who is willing to spend time helping his customers.

Michael Britt

July 27, 2018

"Nissan of Yorktown took care of us. "

- customer

We were greeted nicely at the door. We wanted assistance and we were quickly matched up with Mike C. Buying a car, for and with my wife could have been stressful however things went extremely smoothly. Mike C. was great, low key, no pressure. All he did was help. It was quite a relief not to have trouble with the transaction. We got the financing we needed. we were introduced to the general manager. Almost most importantly, unlike other vehicle transactions in my past, my time wasn't wasted. The nice people got things done without wasting my time. Thank you Yorktown Nissan and thank you Mike C.

Michael Czerniak

June 27, 2018

"Sales Consultants define success or failure "

- Valery

I was lucky to get help from Daniel Pantori while getting a new lease (a 2018 Altima). Daniel played a very good role in facilitating a final deal between the management and myself. Thank you, Daniel.

Dan Pantori