Nissan of Yorktown Heights

Erik Holguin

Daniel Pantori, Certified Nissan Sales Consultant, Nissan of Yorktown Heights

Certified Nissan Sales Consultant

July 27, 2018

"Nissan of Yorktown took care of us. "

- customer

We were greeted nicely at the door. We wanted assistance and we were quickly matched up with Mike C. Buying a car, for and with my wife could have been stressful however things went extremely smoothly. Mike C. was great, low key, no pressure. All he did was help. It was quite a relief not to have trouble with the transaction. We got the financing we needed. we were introduced to the general manager. Almost most importantly, unlike other vehicle transactions in my past, my time wasn't wasted. The nice people got things done without wasting my time. Thank you Yorktown Nissan and thank you Mike C.

Michael Czerniak

June 27, 2018

"Sales Consultants define success or failure "

- Valery

I was lucky to get help from Daniel Pantori while getting a new lease (a 2018 Altima). Daniel played a very good role in facilitating a final deal between the management and myself. Thank you, Daniel.

June 25, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service and sales support"

- jalex

Ive recently leased a 2018 Nissan Rogue as it was the best deal that worked for me. I also traded i a vehicle and was given a fair trade in value. My salesman Daneil Pantori was very knowledgable and willing to help me get the best deal that meet my needs. The remaining staff was very friendly and management was freely to talk with.

Used 2015 Nissan Rogue