Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore

Mike De Leon

Ryan  Quismorio, Sales Consultant, Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore

Ryan Quismorio

February 11, 2018

"Best car buying experience of my life!!!"

- all the toys

Couldn't get a firm price from another dealership even meeting with them because we couldn't buy for a couple of weeks. When we were ready, found what we wanted at Norm Reeves Genesis. Texted request for a price, and Vito responded with an excellent price within about 10 minutes. Saw no reason to go back to the original dealer. Met with Vito and we did a test drive and he educated us in the many sophisticated features of the Genesis. Everything went extremely well with everyone with whom we dealt. I've purchased probably a dozen new vehicles in my life so far and this was by far the best and problem free experience I've had. Can't recommend Vito and Norm Reeves enough!!!

February 11, 2018

"#TeamVito"

- Anita Little

Also here to sing the praises of Vito Beato! I communicated with a lot of dealerships before deciding to make the drive down to Cerritos to test drive the 2018 Hyundai Elantra. My experience with Vito was very atypical from that of other salespeople I encountered. It was my first time doing anything like this, and he was extremely patient, listened to my concerns and always gave very prompt, straightforward responses to all my questions. He never rushed me or pressured me into a decision and that made me trust him right away before I even met him. Upon the test drive, he was extremely knowledgeable about the car and the Hyundai brand and by the end of the interaction I was further convinced that I was making a great choice. If you're looking to buy or lease, don't waste your time anywhere else! Vito of Norm Reeves is the real deal!

Gerardo Dorantes

February 06, 2018

"Thank you Vito"

- anangerald

Purchased my first Hyundai car from Vito Beato, awesome customer service and helpful went above and beyond to help me make the right choice. He provided valuable service he is an asset to this company because he know "his cars". Thank you Vito, will definitely recommend you to my family and friends.

New 2018 Hyundai Elantra, $21075