North End Motors

Ahmahd Crowell

Manny Pina, Customer Care, North End Motors

Manny Pina

December 09, 2017

"Easy, no pressure, car shopping experience of my life"

- Jly71

John Fernandes was the salesman that helps us for this car shopping trip. At first, we searched online and found out the car we are interested. We made an appointment with John today, 12/9/2017. He let us test drive freely on the local road, on the highway. Also, he made us feel important, listened to our demand and answered all our questions thoroughly regarding the car. I like their fixed price system and the smooth process from start to finish. Bonus, they have free drinks for our family. I would recommend anyone to give this dealer a chance for your businesses.

December 09, 2017

"Great deals and easy to deal with "

- BMW buyer

Found the car online and was able to get in contact with Jake P really quickly who helped guide me through the buying process. Super easy transaction with very knowledgable folks. Will definitely return for my next vehicle.

Jake Panico

December 09, 2017

"Glad to make a car deal with North End !"

- Rich

John Fernandez ( salesman) is so friendly guy. I don't feel pressure at all. Reasonable price. I would recommend my friends to come and check out their cars.

Used 2013 Ford Escape, $16990