North End Motors

Ahmahd Crowell

Michael Morris, Customer Care, North End Motors

Michael Morris

September 19, 2018

"five stars on four vehicles"

- sedmanphoto

I just bought my 4th car from North End Motors. I came back because they took care of me and treated me right the other 3 times and they had the car that I wanted in stock. John Fernandes did a great job of showing me the features and options on the cars I was interested in. He gave me options and explained everything well without being pushy or high pressure in any way. I look forward to picking up my new car tomorrow!

John Fernandes

September 19, 2018

"Great experience all atound"

- Steve

Great time... our agent Wahab Mian was awesome I felt very comfortable working out a great deal on our new SUV. They were all very kind and thourosome with the whole process.

Wahab Mian

"New Car "

- Angieweeks1974

My daughter and son in law just bought an SUV from then .. She was a little concerned due to her credit not being that great .. They worked with her and put her into an SUV with the upcoming winter season approaching .. I would truly recommend then to anyone ! Thank you for your kindness Wahab !!

Wahab Mian