North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT

7726 North Point Blvd, Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27106 Directions

308 Reviews of North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT

January 09, 2019

"Wonderful experience! Eddie Daye is the best!"

- Jeep lover 223

This was my second time buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee at North Point. I specifically asked for Eddie Daye because he sold me my first Jeep in 2012 and I was extremely happy with the experience. He didn't disappoint this time either. Not a typical salesman, he seems more like a good friend; always ready to answer questions and tell it to you straight. He took his time going over each new feature of the car we bought, even though I knew he had other customers waiting. I will definitely ask for him again when the time comes for another car. I highly recommend Eddie Daye and North Point for a great car buying experience! E Miller

January 09, 2019

"What a great experience!"

- Lori Russ

I was very impressed with North Point, and with our salesman Eddie Daye. I had never shopped at North Point, nor looked for a Jeep before. As soon as we arrived, we were met with Eddie waving & smiling! We told him we were interested in buying a Jeep. Even though it was raining that day, Eddie had patience with us, going over to look at each of the different models & details. Y'all were extremely busy that day, it being New Years Eve, but we never felt rushed. Eddie answered all our questions, his answers were straight forward & made us feel like we were at the right place to buy my 1st Jeep! I love my Jeep Wrangler, and will definitely recommend to all my family & friends, to go see Eddie Daye at North Point! Thank you, Lori Russ

December 26, 2018

"No longer hate car salesmen"

- JeepmanSteve

I purchased a new Wrangled from Eddie Daye back in November for a Christmas day surprise for my wife. My experience was not what I was expecting. Believe me here...I hate dealing with car salesmen...HATE it! Well, Eddie changed that for me! I felt like I was just hanging out with an old friend, no pressure what so ever. He made the process simple and quick. He made arrangements to get it to Greensboro to the shop that was going to modify it. He even made sure I had a large pink bow to properly "wrap" my wife's Christmas surprise. I can't say enough about my experience with Eddie, Smith Stokes, and the entire North Point team.

December 05, 2018

"The "Best Damm Great" Buying Experience Purchasing a Vehicle"

- mikechaves

For starters, even though I rated my buying experience as a top five...any and all categories. It deserves a rating of a million plus... Right from the beginning of my shopping experience with your dealership...via phone. The professionalism exuded was very courteous. Jeff Beam did an extraordinaire job of listening without interruptions...heartfelt, with concerns of understanding exactly what I wanted. Plus, Jeff made me feel like he was working in behalf of my interest. Talking to me as "valued client"...versus...just a customer. Lastly, Jeff's product knowledge was very spot-on. Plus, easy to absorb and comprehend. As for Eddie Daye...He contractile the deal, of securing exactly what I needed in behave of Jeff being off the day I called to switch chassis length. Teamwork amongst staff. A rare quality exhibited in stereotype dealerships. But...Kudos...to the North Point's culture, ambiance and atmosphere rooted, beyond brick & mortar. All and all, due to my awesome pleasant experience at North Point. The 540 mile journey to that dealership was worth every dollar spent. Time included. Let me end by saying. Whatever, the dealership is paying Jeff Bean & Eddie Daye. They possess those two individuals "at a bargain." So, the dealership as well the Dodge Ram Division...should be very grateful, to have those two represent product, services as well the dealership. Thank You North Point...I am a very, very satisfied client-customer...taking delivery of my 2018 5500 Ram Chassis Laramie. And thank you Jeff & Eddie for your hard work, delivery and follow-thru. happy client...mike chaves...all the way from New Jersey.

Jeff Beam
December 01, 2018

"Kudos "

- Fibergal

Our recent purchase of a new Pacifica hybrid was a painless and professionally managed experience. Necessary paperwork was expedited with care, and we were given an enjoyable tutorial on how to use the many features available on our new car. We were assured that any further questions would be answered as needed..for which we are grateful. Many thanks to Smith Stokes, Eddie Daye, and the rest of the Northpoint staff.

November 07, 2018

"Wasn't happy with the radio that got installed in it at all."

- Ram2018

The radio was a joke and has cost me more money to get the right one installed. When they did this I also lost power to my center console.

Other Employees : Jonathan Ross
October 31, 2018

"Best deal...period"

- Fiat

My daughter and myself traveled 300 miles to purchase this Fiat. Abigail did my dealing over the phone, Carol was waiting for us at the Airport and Johnny already had our paper work waiting for us. A great dealership to bad we live so far away. When you buy your next car from them tell them to keep up the good work.

Carol Arrington
Johnny Allison
Abigail Antunez-Vergara
Nov 01, 2018 -

North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT responded

Thank you for stopping by North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT! Hope your daughter enjoys her new FIAT and we'll let Carol, Johnny, and Abigal know how much you appreciated their help at the dealership.

October 15, 2018

"pleasant experience"

- gh4691

second truck to buy here because first experience very good! Had the truck i wanted on lot and Eddie Day worked very well with me on making deal!

Gwathney Leak Jr.
Other Employees : Jonathan Ross
Oct 16, 2018 -

North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT responded

Thank you for visiting North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT! We greatly appreciate Eddie for assisting with finding the right truck for you and making sure you got the best deal possible in Winston Salem. Come back and see us again!

October 12, 2018

"great experience"

- mopar john

Smith and Eddie went the extra mile to find the Wrangler with the options that my wife wanted. They both were very knowledgeable about her vehicle. Eddie was very through on explaining all the features on her Wrangler to her . It was a great pleasure dealing with both of them. I would very highly recommend them to anyone buying a new vehicle.

Gwathney Leak Jr.
Oct 15, 2018 -

North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT responded

Thank you for the review! We appreciate Smith, Eddie and the rest of our North Point team for helping you and your wife find the right Jeep Wrangler. Be sure to visit our website to schedule a service visit for your new Wrangler or to check out the latest specials!

October 04, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Jeepers

We have bought four vehicles from the same salesman, Sam Morgan, over the last 10 years. We have enjoyed working with him each time. He always seems to find us the exact vehicle we're looking for!

Sam Morgan
John Blackburn
Oct 05, 2018 -

North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT responded

We appreciate you leaving a review for North Point Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT! We'll make sure that Sam gets major recognition for his hard work and dedication in helping you find a vehicle that's right for you. Looking forward to your next visit!