North Shore Honda

Michael Lawrence

Henry Neil, New Car Sales & Lease Consultant, North Shore Honda

Henry Neil

October 13, 2017

"Purchase of New Vehicle"

- JJJ honda

The Sale Representative Andrew Perry was very pleasant, polite and very knowledgeable of the vehicle that I purchased. I bought a 2017 Honda Accord Sports Special Edition. He took me on a test drive and convinced me that this vehicle that I am driving is one of the best if not the best choice of sedan ever made. He also taught me the various functions of the vehicle. After he finished his sales presentation I had no other choice than to buy the vehicle . It the best choice I made, the car is great and wonderful especially with the remote start for hot and cold weather very nice. Leather interior with heated seats all of this takes comfort to another level. I would highly recommend this dealership for the wonderful experience of trustworthiness and professionalism that I received.

Andrew Perry

October 12, 2017

"Professional -- all the way"

- EdJohnston

From my first phone discussion with Cory, I knew that this car-buying experience was going to be different from in the past. No high-pressure conversations; just friendly, thorough and informative discussions. And when he was uncertain of an answer, he put me on a brief "hold" and got an answer. When I arrived at the dealership, Cory passed me on to Peter, who continued with similar service. He was flexible with my requests and helpful in finding me a car from another dealership, and getting it delivered within a couple of days. It was all about what specific car and options that I wanted, and how they could meet my expectations. At the end of the transaction, I worked with Phil. A gentleman. And the process could not have gone smoother. I've been to other dealerships, where employees sometimes get pulled between multiple customers or don't deliver on promises. Not here. It was a uniquely enjoyable experience.

Peter Aber
Phill Harvey
Other Employees : Cory DiGiacomo

October 08, 2017

"Top notch service "

- LakerGuy

I was greeted by a gentleman named Derek who was very knowledgeable, friendly, and easy going guy. He gave me the best possible price out the door on a Honda CRV that I didn't think was possible, but he made it happen and I couldn't be more happier! He really went out of his way and then some.

Derek