"could have taken better care of customer. Did not..."
could have taken better care of customer. Did not respond to e-mails I'm a senior and was gone spend over $20,000 on a car but now I'm rethinking it and maybe go with a used car.Good personalty but didn't follow through with the information I needed
"The overall rating was a 2 for the following reasons:1...."
The overall rating was a 2 for the following reasons:
1. The service team had my car from Friday-Tuesday for what should have been a 24-48 hour job. This was for safety and another recall that was outstanding for my Chrysler 200. they did not communicate very well witj me I had to call and I had to continuously call about the matter.
2. I was told shuttle service was available. I would be able to schedule a pick up time to receive a call back from the driver asking me “Are you ready?”. When I never even received a call to notify me as to when I could be picked up.
3. My car was noisier upon receiving the car that it was prior to getting the conveyer repaired as outlined in the recall.
4. Ryan was nice when he spoke to me. However, I don’t feel as if he did a great job keeping me aware of how long my car truly would be in the service center for.
5. They did not do a complete repair which will cause me to have to return. Which is completely unacceptable, especially for the amount of time they had my vehicle.
6. The cashier upon entering the customer service waiting area, left out of the booth as she looked at me entering. Did not advise I will be right back or anything. Ignored me and had me waiting until she returned to her booth.
7. I am very concerned with the poor quality handling of the safety recalls as the passenger front headrest is hanging off and not properly reassembled and concerned that possibly other things were not handled properly either. That’s could cause future harm.
Employees Worked With
Ryan was my Advisor, I do not know who worked on the car.
"I contacted Northland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram since I..."
I contacted Northland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram since I need to purchase a vehicle immediately. I’m tired of the run-around dealerships have been giving me such as “We close early and can’t anything” or some other nonsense. I told Northland what needed to be done if they want a sale. Instead, salesperson Todd e-mailed me wanting to sit around and chat on the phone like high school girls. I don’t have the time, patience, or a need for that. I wish to buy a car, not gain a girlfriend. Or, does Northland inly want to provide information via the phone so there is no paper trail? Is Northland going to tell me a secret? If so secretive, I see no need to purchase from here.
Todd e-mailed me asking if I wish to purchase a vehicle. Um, why would I contact them to purchase a vehicle if I didn’t want to purchase a vehicle? Get some common sense, Todd. Stop wasting my time.
I don’t want to play games. I want to buy a car.
Employees Worked With