Nucar Chevrolet

Chevy Finance Manager

Chuck Maynard, General Sales Manager, Nucar Chevrolet

Chuck Maynard

August 15, 2018

"My car was damaged while a recall was being repaired."

- Gavin4379

I brought my 2008 Pontiac G8 GT into Nucar service so I could have a recall taken care of, and I figured I might as well go ahead and get the oil changed while it’s there. I picked it up shortly before closing time, paid the bill, and the service writer was walking me out to show me where the car was parked. As we’re walking up I see theirs damage to the bottom of the front bumper like someone had pulled up too far on a parking block, and for some reason my car was the only one that was backed into a spot, and I’m sure that was done so they could say it couldn’t of been us because we backed it into a parking spot. Anyway, the service writer takes a look at the damage, and said let me get my manager, then he comes out and wipes where the scratches and gouges were, and said there’s dirt on top of the damage, it couldn’t of been us, but there was also paint damage and big chunks of plastic hanging off that wouldn’t still be on there if it was pre-existing damage... I wasn’t happy with his answer or attitude, he spoke down to me like I was stupid, so I asked if I could speak to his boss. Of course the big boss was gone for the day, but they both assured me he would be calling me first thing in the morning... Here we are over a month later, I’ve tried calling, I’ve left numerous messages, and I have yet to get a call back...😡 I know some people may think I’m making a big deal about just a little bit of damage to the bottom part of a bumper, but you have to understand that I’ve always been really into cars, and I absolutely looove this car, so I’d immediately notice any new dents, dings, or scratches as soon as I walk up to the car because I’m very picky (especially with this car) and I take amazing care of it too. It may be a 4 door “family car” but to me it’s my race car, my show car, my family car, and it’s my poor mans Corvette...lol... Also, the Pontiac G8 GT was only made for 2 years, so not only are they rare, but they are very desirable too. The value of this car increases as time goes by, because they keep getting harder and harder to find, especially in the condition that my car is in. It’s a special car because it’s a four door family car with a 400hp Corvette engine in it. So for older guys, that looove cars, but have kids, like me, this is the perfect compromise because they look menacing, they’re faaaast and fun to drive, but I can still fit my whole family in there comfortably... Well thanks for ruining my front bumper NuCar Chevrolet, thanks for never taking the time to call me back, and for this I will make it my life’s work to make sure everybody that I know doesn’t spend a penny at NuCar no matter if it’s for parts, work, or especially buying a car... The worst part is I’m a man of principal, if you had of atleast called me and tried to help or make it right in some way shape or form, I wouldn’t of made such a big deal about it, but the fact that I couldn’t even get a call back from you infuriates me. Hopefully I can find a Chevy dealership that actually appreciates their loyal customers more than you do, because my 15 Chevy Silverado, my 08 Pontiac G8 GT, my 09 GMC Yukon, my daughter’s 08 Chevy Cobalt, and my sons 13 Chevy Cruz will NEVER go back to NuCar, and I definitely won’t be replacing any of them through you either...

I don’t have the names of the people I dealt with because it was all in the parking lot.

May 29, 2018

"Positive & Personal Experience "

- rookiebuyer

Tony was extremely helpful and knowledgable throughout the car buying process. He listened to our interests and our needs as a consumer, and worked to find vehicles that would be best for us and our lifestyle. He had an honest, flexible and relaxed approach that we truly appreciated. We highly recommend working with and buying a car through Tony at NuCar!

Tony Catalano

January 16, 2018

"Nucar experience"

- CANDY APPLE RED

Dealng with Nucarr has been a great experience.(second time). Working with Tony made it a great experience. Tony has great customer service experience. Tony also treat each to customer with respect.. All the staff members are great to work with.

Tony Catalano
Tom Reale
Karen Hoch Collins
Other Employees : The service department is great to work with.

New 2018 Chevrolet Trax, $20600