O C Welch Ford Lincoln

O. C. Welch, President/Owner, O C Welch Ford Lincoln

O. C. Welch

President/Owner

October 13, 2017

"Thank you Scott Henthorn"

- Czclaypoole

To whom it may concern, I would like to give my praise on the outstanding service I received from Scott Henthorn this week. He surpassed every expectation I could have hoped for and did not miss a beat on ensuring my transaction was dealt with sincere effort. From having the truck ready for a test drive upon my arrival, to the comfort and “no pressure” atmosphere he provided during negotiation and the consistent communication throughout the whole transaction while awaiting the final documents, Scott has earned himself and OC Welch Ford a customer through his service and recognition is well deserved! It’s his understanding of Customer Service and people skills that allow businesses such as this to thrive! Without this imperative team member the big picture is non existent! Thank you Scott for all of your support! Caleb Claypoole

Scott Henthorn

October 12, 2017

"Took vehicle in for noise on righ driver side"

- RateUs542

Nancy Andrews was extremely helpful with the problem. They didn't hear the noise when they test drove my vehicle. That was not a total surprise because it is hard to pinpoint when it does it. They performed diagnostics road test to ensure that the car was safe. She explained that if we could leave The car for several day they could test it several times. She explained everything in a way that I could understand. She was very professional and also Made me feel at easy. I would definitely bring my car to this dealership again. Her attitude and help played a big role In this decision.

Nancy Andrews

October 11, 2017

"Great experience"

- SynetriaFord16

I was having problems with my car and I called in and Gary Newman got me in the first appointment he could. When I got there it was a quick turn around for service. They were very polite and helpful to me. Mike Ramsey even let me get a car until my car was fixed.

Mike Ramsey