O C Welch Ford Lincoln

President/Owner

February 21, 2018

"A good experience"

- dffirmin

I had a nice experience purchasing my 2016 Ford Explorer. The people were very hospitable and welcoming. Everyone was quite helpful. Overall, there was no pressure to buy, but everyone explained very well what was happening and going to happen.

Gerald Burke

February 20, 2018

"Positive Experience at O C Welch Ford Lincoln"

- Diana

My husband and I went to O C Welch Ford Lincoln to buy a new vehicle and we were met by Chip Pellerin. He was very professional and had answers to all our questions. He did not pressure us to make up our minds. He was most interested in our buying a vehicle that we would be happy with than making a fast sale. We would recommend O C Welch Ford Lincoln and Chip to our friends.

Chip Pellerin

February 18, 2018

"F150 Purchase February 2018"

- Paul Smith

In order to have staying power in business today you have to earn the trust and respect of the community. OC Welch Ford Lincoln has been serving the lowcountry for over 35 years and for good reason: they earned that trust and respect. I have purchased new vehicles, used vehicles and leased vehicles from OC Welch, all with the same excellent result that I have come to know so well. I recently decided to purchased a new truck and I never gave it a second thought about where I would go: OC Welch Ford Lincoln. The quality of service I received was the same top notch service that I received the first time I dealt with the dealership years ago.

Chris Williamson