Otto's BMW

Ian Welsh

November 21, 2018

"Excellent service"

- ART

My experience with Heath has always been top notch. He takes care of every issue no matter how small promptly and politely. The same goes for Kevin in service.

Heath Cameron
Kevin Pinkerton

November 17, 2018

"Otto (and Scott) Saved the Day"

- LChambers

After being in a major car crash, my nerves were a bit high for having to start all over again— with purchasing a vehicle. My Client Advisor, Scott, was there for me and made this process both enjoyable and bearable. He was patient and caring (not car “sales-man“ like). He was knowledgeable and honest. I could not be more happy with my car, my Advisor, my dealership, or my experience. Otto and Steve saved the day. For what I thought was going to be a somber Saturday, turned into a day of celebration—with keys to my new, Amazing BMW! May I call you Super Scott?? Thanks a million! You Rock! Best, Lakiyah

Scott Gately

November 16, 2018

"Nothing short of Exceptional"

- KCoyne

Best experience ever purchasing a car. Justice Magano was the most professional and caring salesman I have ever done business with. And Frank Adinolfi , who has been my service advisor for many years is second to none. BMW lives up to its name as the “ultimate driving experience”, but Otto’s takes that motto to a whole new level. My 16 year old son got a crash course lesson in branding when we went to pick our car up. From our reception til the time we drive the car off the lot, he was over the top Wowed by every detail - as was I. Now he wants to sell BMW’s someday, and at Otto’s. I’ve done business with several other BMW dealerships in the area as well as Delaware. None can compare to the sincerity and service I’ve received at Otto’s over the years. None. Perfection !

Justice Mogano