Oxmoor Hyundai

Erik Apel

Steve Orndorff, Service Advisor, Oxmoor Hyundai

Steve Orndorff

February 13, 2018

"Didn’t purchase vehicle, but received excellent service"

- 1M G00D

Went in on 2/04 to look at a used vehicle. I was assisted by Jake Phifer in Sales. Jake was very professional and curtious. Got everything worked out on vehicle, but decided not to buy due to financial reasons. Jake was understanding of my reason.

Jake Phifer

December 30, 2017

"Scam artists"

- L Jenks

I bought my 5th Hyundai from Oxmoor as the service would be closer to home. Wish I had gone back to Indiana. Upon signing some documents for my 2018 Sonata I "drove off the lot" and realized the next day several important contracts were missing. I called the dealership 3 times over the course of 2 weeks and said I did not have my finance contract and any information on my warranty. 13 days later I discovered the cost of the car was much greater than I had expected or been informed. Apparently I purchased $3300 in extended warranties & Gap coverage that was not properly explained to me nor did I receive contracts for. While the finance director was let go, this has done nothing to rectify the situation that I was "ripped off" and still do not have any final paper work on my purchase. The manager, Jeff had several of his employees talk to me, one of which said "someone lost their job over this - aren't you happy?" No - all this does is prevent this sort of situation from happening again - but does nothing to fix my situation. And now, I am inconvenienced by having to find another dealer to have my new Hyundai serviced as I will not walk back into the Oxmoor property again. I understand mistakes are made - but they did a very poor job trying to fix.

Katie, Darlene (Mgr - Jeff - but not directly)

December 23, 2017

"Great Experience!!"

- ctede118 Verified Customer

Great people, they are efficient, friendly, and made this a great purchase for me!! Thank you all so much!!! My best car buying experience to date!!

Jacob Cormney Steve Smith