Pacific Volkswagen

John Rodriguez

September 20, 2018

"Jetting away"

- astroboy13

I found Ricky as a salesman very relaxed and not pushing me into a sale. His manager was a little more pushing and although I got a great car, I would have liked a little more time to process what was being offered as a lease. He was a little too quick to get me in a car, and wanting me to shake his hand before I can go and run the numbers. A little more romancing of me wouldn't have hurt in the manager's technique. However, I left the dealership with a car purely based off the relaxed, straightforward and friendly nature conveyed by Ricky. He has checked in with me post getting the car, which is a nice touch.

James Le
Ricky Ortiz

September 17, 2018

"Great Experience "

- kobe5128

My experience at Pacific Volkswagen was absolutely incredible from start to finish. I was able to go to their location from Mission Viejo test drive a few cars, choose a car, get it financed and walk off the lot with a new lease in a couple hours. Thank you Robert Lozano I’m very satisfied with my new Jetta Rline. I really Appreciate the Follow up email and Phone call to ensure I was Satisfied with my New Car. Highly recommend. The service was incredible, the people were friendly and the cars are amazing.

Robert Lozano

September 01, 2018

"Great Experience"

- bella03

Aaron did a great job helping me find a car that was in my price range and my style. Jason and Dane helped me get my payment down to what I was looking for and with great warranty. They are very helpful and are willing work with you. Overall the best experience I've had with a dealership and will recommend them to anyone looking for new or used vehicles.

Aaron Acosta