Pacific Volkswagen

Robert Lozano, Salesperson, Pacific Volkswagen

Robert Lozano

Salesperson

October 23, 2018

"Quick and Knowledgeable "

- Angie DeSimone

I love this dealership. 2nd lease I have done through them. Super quick experience with lending dept as well. Everyone is so friendly. I used the same salesman for both as I knew he understood I don't have a lot of time. He was so knowledgeable about all the cars and cars in general.

Robert Lozano

September 30, 2018

"Courteous, Professional and Attentive"

- marchenko9

Although we could not "fix" the issue, I must tell you how great it is to interact with everyone at Pacific VW. Michael Sandoval immediately greeted me when I pulled up. When he went to bring my car to the back, Jonathan Rodriguez greeted me quickly and handled the paperwork and shuttles. As always, everyone here is courteous, professional and attentive. Michael was the first person who helped me into a new lease in 2016. He saw how distraught I was with the repair estimate and handled things right away. He was never pushy or sales-y. He was relaxed and engaged, interested in finding the best options for me. I hope Michael, Jonathan and of course Nancy continue to be recognized and rewarded at VW. I'm blanking on the shuttle driver but he was terrific as well. Happy employees make such a huge difference in the success of a company.

Nancy Minatodani
Other Employees : Michael Sandoval

September 26, 2018

"Service you can trust"

- Kafer

It has been a while since Jonathan Rodriguez handled a service request for my Beetle. He is my absolute favorite! Service is always busy and Jonathan is popular. I have been a customer over 12 years and there is no guarantee you will hook up with the same service associate. It was a pleasure working with Jonathan again. This was a simple left-rear bulb outage, however, it was caused by a burned-out socket. As always, Jonathan explained the problem, repairs, costs and time duration. The issue was resolved and I was on my way, confident my vehicle received high-quality service. Jonathan has that special touch that makes servicing your car effortless. Thank you Pacific Volkswagen for recognizing exceptional individuals like Jonathan Rodriguez and having them on your service team.

Used 2011 Kia Forte, $7422