Palmers Airport Hyundai

Internet Executive

March 26, 2019

"Great experience "

- DSTOKLEY84 Verified Customer

Raymond was very personable and professional. Very easy to work with. Helped me to buy the vehicle I wanted The financing part went smoothly, and Grant was easy to work with as well

Grant Young

March 24, 2019

"Disappointed in response time "

- Hyundai Owner Verified Customer

I dropped my car off in the evening of a Tuesday to be looked at on Wednesday for a noise while driving. Wednesday around 5:00 I had not heard anything so I called. My car had not even been looked at. I was told I would hear back the next day. Thursday at 4 pm still nothing so I called again. They did not have any information on my car. At this point they had my car for two days with no information. Said I would hear first thing Friday morning. Around 1:00 I got the call. The gentleman that helped me was nice but someone waiting 2 1/2 days for someone to look at a car that was just dropped off to make it more convenient for the dealership, is just unacceptable. I was highly disappointed with that service. Overall the people that have assisted me have been nice but I think something needs to be revisited to work on response times.

Kevin Busby
3.0

March 24, 2019

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- PAULIETG Verified Customer

From our first experience three years ago and up to our recent one on March 18, 2019, we have been impressed with the professional and courteous treatment we have received from Palmers Airport Hyundai. Ray Eggert took the time to answer all our questions in detail regarding our end of lease options. Working together with Bobby Hensell and Ed Mc Murphy, he facilitated our decision to purchase a 2019 Elantra. We thank Ray and Palmers for an excellent buying experience.

Edward McMurphy