Paramount Hyundai Hickory

Service Manager

January 15, 2019

"SATISFIED"

- WILL

My impression of Seth is that Like all of us He has to Learn and especially in the "LISTENING to the Customer Aspect" and getting things Done for them... I believe He will progress as He is progressing likely as well as can be expected for 3 months or so of experience... I have Bought 3 CPO Elantra's in the past 2.5-4years from you... 2 of the 3 I have had to deal with getting the 2nd Key done...!! WHY WOULD A DEALER take a CPO Low Mileage Car back in and the owner not have the KEYS...!! If you are going to do that get another KEY ready for the next BUYER so they won't have to jump through Hoops to get another KEY...!! I told Tammy that I am 81 with 44 years of Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is not my Cup of Tea to be making unnecessary 64 mile Round Trips...!! Also now Tammie tells me that used cars only get a half tank of gas... But is going to send me a $10 check... The EXTRA "GOUGE" PRICE OF $599 has went up to $699 and the Gas for a Good customer has went down by HALF... I am Educated in Business Administration and Banking & Finance, Bought A Lot of Cars in my Life and I EXPECT to be Treated Accordingly...~!!~

Other Employees : Bryan Seth McNeil

January 12, 2019

"Easy awesome deal"

- Chrystal

I came from Easley SC to make a deal about a car. Since I had already owned a veloster I didn’t need to test drive first to make the deal basically over the phone. When I got there the deal was as it was stated over the phone and so was the car. No games. Chad was wonderful and kept me informed during the process. Overall an easy deal and I’m extremely happy with my New used Veloster!

January 10, 2019

"Very Satisfied"

- Haley@01

I was very pleased with the customer service I received at the Paramount Dealership. Chad Woods helped me and answered all of my questions. He worked hard to get me a car within my price range and he was very helpful. While I found the right car for my self he then assisted my daughter who was also looking for a car. He went above and beyond to assist us.. I did not feel pushed or pressured. Time was given to make the right decision for the right car. Chad was great, honest and he even followed up to make sure I was still happy with my decision. Thank you so much Chad it was a pleasure meet you and doing business with you. I drove home in a beautiful 2015 Hyundai Sonata. Thank you all so much.

Paramount Hyundai Hickory, Hickory, NC, 28602