Paramount Hyundai Hickory

David Hoover

Duane Winebarger, Sales Consultant, Paramount Hyundai Hickory

Duane Winebarger

February 20, 2018

"Satisfied to the Fullest!!!"

- Cpoole5

Came all the way from Statesville didnt plan on buying anything but with the help of Tevin Sherrill we where able to come to an agreement in less than 20 min, fastest car buying process ive ever been apart of. I think me and my wife both can agree Tevin was a fine young man very nice gentlemen highly recommend him!!

Tevin Sherrill

February 20, 2018

"Thanks for being the most helpful "

- Kristencierra

In our car search we’ve dealt with dozens of dealerships and Duane W. Has been the most helpful salesman yet! I appreciate the time he spent with us and his overall attitude towards us was awesome! He was patient and asked for our feedback constantly. It’s nice to know that there are still decent salesmen in the world! Thank you for working with us!

Duane Winebarger

February 19, 2018

"Totally satisfied "

- Janis Lien

This is the 4th vehicle I have purchased from Paramount Hyundai and the 3rd from Jesus Jimenez. He has always gone above and beyond to make sure I am totally satisfied with my purchase. I will always highly recommend he and the dealership.

Jesus Jimenez