Paramus Chevrolet

677 Reviews of Paramus Chevrolet

January 16, 2018

"Awesome! "

- Arosado

Everyone at Paramus Chevy was awesome! Andrew was super nice and took into consideration what I could afford and led us in the right direction and Rob was beyond amazing when it came to working with the banks and getting me a loan considering my credit score was very much below average. I’d reccomend them to anyone! Thanks so much!

Robert Davidson
Jan 17, 2018 -

Paramus Chevrolet responded

Thank you sharing your experience and kind words with us! We are very happy to hear that Andrew and Rob were such pleasures to work with and were able to work around your credit score! Thank you for choosing Paramus Chevrolet! Take care!

January 16, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Gandujar

The last time I came to service my Chevy Cruze I came across a sales rep who left a lasting impression on me and my daughter. When we left I said to her when we renew our lease I want to work with him. He gave me his card but I misplaced it. 6 months later (1/13/18) we came back looking for him and did not remember his name. Another sales rep approached and spoke to us and to be quite honest he was horrible and rude. I was getting ready to leave Chevrolet disgusted with that gentleman, when my daughter recognized the person we really came to see. His name is Isaiah Jefferson. Isaiah made our experience a delightful one. He is a total asset to your organization. He wasn’t playing “The who was your Rep game”. At the end of the day you want to sell your cars. I almost left but thanks to Isaiah, I left with two leases to my name. One note to the dealership: waiting to sign the paperwork took too long.

Isaiah Jefferson
Jan 17, 2018 -

Paramus Chevrolet responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are very happy to hear that Isaiah was such a pleasure to work with and was able to get you two new leases! We hope that you enjoy your newest purchases and take care!

January 13, 2018

"Great service, great staff; that's what keeps me coming back"

- Nancy H.

I've been a customer of Paramus Chevrolet for many many years. I've ALWAYS gotten great service and the staff is very friendly and respectful. From the sales/leasing department to the server department I'm always satisfied with the reason for mu visit.

Isaiah Jefferson
Tom McLoughin
Jan 15, 2018 -

Paramus Chevrolet responded

Nancy, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to hear that our staff has been so friendly and respectful. We also want to thank you for your years of loyalty to Paramus Chevrolet! We look forward to seeing you again, take care!

January 06, 2018

"This was the best experience I have ever had with a car deal"

- Corsale

From the moment I made the appointment to come in to buy a new car until the time I pulled away my daughter and I were treated very well and never at one point did I feel that my time there was being compromised because of another customer. I was also asked by many employees if I needed any help, which was very nice too because it showed their willingness to help me

Lennie Clark
Robert Davidson

Paramus Chevrolet responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are very happy to hear that your family had such a great experience shopping with us! We hope that you enjoy your newest purchase and take care!

January 05, 2018

"Starting the next chapter "

- Melmick05

So it was time to turn in my 2015 Chevy Cruze. So many questions so many options. What does one do? I kinda new what I wanted but wasn’t sure if it was the right time. So I went back to Paramus Chevrolet and talked with Andrew Soltis. He really does rock as a person. I told him my thoughts and worries about getting into a new vehicle and he started looking. I test drove the new equinox and fell in love. Unfortunately it wasn’t the exact vehicle I wanted. So I gave Andrew my preferences and the next day he called me and said he found it. Just finished being built at the factory. It was fate. I was so happy. Everything was falling into place. My credit came back ok the dealership was throwing all these cool rebates back to their customers. The sun was shining upon me. So one week later I’m signing all of the paperwork and picking up my new vehicle. From a 2015 Chevy Cruze to a 2018 Chevy equinox. My second adult car is looking pretty classy. Thank you Andrew Soltis and Paramus Chevrolet for my new lease. I love my new truck. One very satisfied repeat customer. Michele Mickendrow.

Paramus Chevrolet responded

Michele, thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, we are very happy to hear that Andrew was so helpful and found you the perfect new vehicle! We hope that you continue to enjoy your 2018 Equinox and take care!

January 04, 2018

"Unresponsive and long"

- Vince61

Adaria Gordon and Mary Loponte were my first contacts with Paramus. They were unresponsive and made the process more tedious than it needed to be. I physically appeared at the showroom after no hearing from them to get service and response. Robert seemed to try am smooth things over and get the ball rolling. That lack of good customer service was not what I was told to expect from Paramus. I am disappointed with the service I received. I would try another dealer my next time.

George Armaniaco
Robert Bozzo
Mary LoPonte
3.0
Junior Ortiz
Adaria Gordon
2.0

Paramus Chevrolet responded

Please allow us to apologize for the service you received at our dealership. This is not how we do business and hope that you will give us the opportunity to prove it. If there is anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 201-261-7100.

January 03, 2018

"Easiest purchase"

- Joseph Graziadio

Mary LoPonte was the best to work with. Great service and we love our new family car. She made the stress of car shopping disappear.

Mary LoPonte
Jan 05, 2018 -

Paramus Chevrolet responded

Joseph, we want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are very happy to hear that Mary was a pleasure to work with and that you were provided great service! We hope that you continue to enjoy your new family vehicle and take care!

January 02, 2018

"Lease experience "

- JQtrax

Ivonne Flores, internet sales consultant, was very helpful and responsive. Went to the dealership and was helped by Andrew Soltis who was great in working within my budget.

Junior Ortiz
Ivonne Flores
Jan 05, 2018 -

Paramus Chevrolet responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are very happy to hear that Ivonne and Andrew were so helpful and were able to work within your budget! We hope that you enjoy your newest purchase and take care!

December 30, 2017

"the best service & prices thanks"

- yehuda sputz

best best best after several leases from others i can fully say: you stand out to be the best of all thanks again yehuda SPUTZ

Jan 02, 2018 -

Paramus Chevrolet responded

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that working with out staff was such a pleasure! We hope that you enjoy your newest purchase and take care!

December 30, 2017

"New Lease"

- Karen Rehbein

I've used this dealer for my third lease and have been 100% satisfied. George is wonderful. I have been completely satisfied with Paramus Chevrolet.

George Armaniaco
Jan 02, 2018 -

Paramus Chevrolet responded

Karen, we want to thank you for sharing your kind words with us! We are happy to hear that George was such a pleasure to work with! We hope that you enjoy your newest purchase and take care!