Paramus Chevrolet

Client Advisor
Lennie Clark, Sales Consultant, Paramus Chevrolet

Lennie Clark

November 12, 2018

"Walk in, Purchase car, Drive it home!"

- Eddie T

Paramus Chevorlet: Thumbs Up and 5 Stars. Here's why. I am an extremely busy professional person. I needed to trade in my current vehicle because I didn't want the hassle of selling it privately, and then being stuck without a vehicle until I could purchase another one. I made an appointment to have Paramus Chevrolet determine the trade-in value of my car and felt prior to the appointment, that if the appraisal seemed reasonable, I would purchase a car from them out of convenience, knowing that I had certain GM models in mind. When I got the appraised value, I was disappointed at first because of the preconceptions I had gotten online with ranges of what the car should be worth in the market place, and what the dealership would give. The dealership gives their own range on the company website illustrating allowances they take to justify the dealership trade in value v.s. the open market. It is always lower. Even so my appraisal was less than that as well. The appraiser whom was knowledgeable about the situation, explained to me the justification for the value they had offered. In hindsite, it made a lot of sense to me. Although disappointed as any layman of the process would be, I accepted the offer as a discount towards a new purchase. I am so glad I did. OK, so from the moment I walked in for the appointment, until I had left the dealership 5 1/2 hours later, I was treated with nothing but respect in a welcoming environment, where everybody on staff was polite and courteous. From the helpful receptionist, to the expert trade-in appraiser, to the humorous and knowledgeable sales person whom had my personal interest in mind every step of the way , and the finance guru, I was taken through every step of the process to find the right vehicle for me. What really blew my mind was that the process was so perfectly integrated and streamlined, that I managed to trade in my car for my credit, find a vehicle that I am extremely happy with, got the financing in place, and drove the car off the lot right to my home. During the process, I was given a tour of the showrooms, the service center and the outside lot. It wasn't necessary, I know; but it all fell into place with the process. Also, the sales person took the time to educate me about the many features that the car has to offer, so that I would be familiar enough to continue the learning process with ease on my own. Bottom line, I still can't believe that all of the above was accomplished in approximately 5 1/2 hours. Really!!! Who would of thought! Thumbs Up to Paramus Chevrolet and thank you to all the staff. Sincerely, Eddie T.

Wil Daan
Martin Kaminski
Other Employees : The receptionist was very friendly and concerned about getting me help.

October 27, 2018

"Best automobile purchase experience in my lifetime"

- Exceedingly Pleased!

This car dealership was incredible. I have bought a number of cars in my life, but have never experienced anything like the last two days. Everything about the dealership was first class - integrity, welcoming attitude, willingness to work around budget, warm atmosphere, professionalism, cleanliness and amazing coffee! The salesperson listened to needs and recommended an even better vehicle than expected for less! He then worked at lightening speed to make the experience completely seamless and enjoyable. Could not envision any way to improve because everything was perfect.

Ron Barna

October 27, 2018

"Great service "

- Milano10

Andrew was very kind and helpful, gave us alot of information about our car and answered all of our questions, he is very knowledgeable about cars, overall great experience and would definitely return to paramus chevrolet

Used 2013 Hyundai Sonata, $11998