Paramus Chevrolet

New/Pre-Owned Sales Advisor
Wil Daan, Finance Manager, Paramus Chevrolet

Wil Daan

May 25, 2018

"Return customer. Will be back!"

- Njm

This is my 2nd lease with Paramus Chevy. Easy as pie. I recommendthem to anyone looking. Excellent service. But the best is the lack of pressure. No one is breathing down your neck. Andrew, I thank you again! I'll be back.

Andrew Soltis
Robert Davidson

May 21, 2018

"Helpful Super Star 🌟 "

- kseda28

From the moment I walked into the Paramus Chevrolet I felt welcomed. The staff was friendly but not overpowering or super eager ... just friendly. I liked that about their atmosphere at Paramus Chevy. My SuperStar was Bryant Adams. From the moment we met I felt comfortable I knew he was not going to try and sell me something I did not want, I felt supported in my decisions. I would recommend Bryant and the dealership to my family and friends 🌟🌼💫??.

Bryant Adams

May 14, 2018

"Customer for life!"

- Gloria

There is no place else to buy a car, and if you are lucky enough to get Joe Lubnewski as your salesman you are lucky! I am a happy customer, as is my husband, for 25 years! As Nike says, just do it!

Joseph Lubnewski