Park Place Lexus Plano

David Parks

Jason Huber, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Lexus Plano

Jason Huber

October 20, 2017

"Jimmy Bryan did a great job"

- James Coulter

After several months of looking here in Houston for the Red Lexus ES350 Ultra, I decided to expand my search and called ParkPlace Lexus in Plano. Jimmy Bryan answered the call and described the Exact vehicle we wanted. He said to give him a few minutes and he would call me back. In about 10 min he called and said he located the vehicle in Kansas City and could have it brought to Dallas. We negotiated a very good price (i had done my research) and came to an agreement. He kept me informed as to the arrangements and delivery date. I rode the Megabus to Dallas, Jimmy picked me up downtown Dallas and we finished the purchase. The Car is great and the process at the dealership was very smooth. Since the purchase, the Technology Guy has called to see what questions I had, as I am becoming aware of how things work with its navigation, safety features, and entertainment systems. It is a great car and Jimmy is exceptional to work with.

Jimmy Bryan

October 20, 2017

"ALl I can say is WOW!"

- JRob2017

Purchasing a new vechical can sometimes be frustrating, but leave it to Sam & he will make sure things work out in your favor. He went over & beyond to help me! Very professional, genuine, funny & hard working. He’s not just a salesman, he actually cares. If you’re in need of a new loan or lease I highly recommend this guy! Thanks again Sam... you rock!

Samuel Hall

October 19, 2017

"great experience"

- nana

great customer service, good deals. I leased a lexus RX 350 for two years. so far, it is a beautiful car great technology. The dealership has many friendly and professional employees. I would definitely go back after to years lease to either purchase this vehicle, or release a newer one!

Greg Ebenholtz