Park Place Motorcars Fort Worth

Sales Experience Manager
Walter Reed, New Car Sales Director, Park Place Motorcars Fort Worth

Walter Reed

New Car Sales Director
Emmanuel Bernardon, Pre-Owned Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Motorcars Fort Worth

Emmanuel Bernardon

Pre-Owned Sales Experience Manager

November 21, 2017

"Wonderful "

- Angel

I had a very great experience with my car shopping. I am very enjoying my car. Chris was always available for any questions that I had and he would always answer me back with in minutes.

November 21, 2017

"Chris is the best! "

- Brandylucky7

Chris is the best salesman ever! He made everything easy and I couldn’t have had a better experience. Thank you Chris and Parkplace! I love my car.

November 20, 2017

"Car Leasing"

- Teemercedes

I love Mercedes Benz. I have leased with Jason Camacho assistance for 16 yrs. Each car I have loved more then the last. He also helped my daughter with a used car. Thanks to his patience and kindness my business transaction always go very smoothly even when it wasn't smooth he eliminated my stress with positivity and calm disposition. Thanks so much Jason Camacho.

Jason Camacho