Parks Ford Lincoln of Gainesville

Pat Healey

November 21, 2017

"Five stars "

- Jennifer

Cody was very nice to me and a good listener he found me a car that worked for my budget and payments go see him

November 19, 2017

"Excellent Dealer"

- Michael

This is our second experience with Parks Ford. Cody and staff were fantastic to deal with and we highly recommend this dealership to all. Thanks once again for making it easy!!

November 16, 2017

"Great doing business with Parks Ford Lincoln of Gainesville!"

- fordtruckgirl

Cody Wall was my salesman when I stopped in to see about leasing a new F-150 and turning in the ending leased F-150. He did a great job answering any questions I had. He made me feel very comfortable during my visit. Cody did a fantastic job explaining the features of the new truck I am now leasing and has been great at touching base afterwards to make sure that I am comfortable in the new truck and did I have any new questions now that I have had a chance to drive it. Everyone I had contact with while there that evening made me feel at ease and were very pleasant to do business with. I even left with a new 2018 instead of the 2017 we thought I would be getting. My very first truly brand new vehicle! Thank you all so very much!!

Used 2015 Honda CR-Z, $12991