Parks Hyundai of Gainesville

3111 N Main St, Gainesvile, Florida 32609

John (Avery) Guyton, Sales Consultant/Internet Manager, Parks Hyundai of Gainesville

John (Avery) Guyton

Rudolph Porter

December 14, 2017

"Valeria"

- baezvaleria Verified Customer

As a first time buyer, I was completely satisfied with my purchase and the workers at Hyundai. I love my new car and I’ve had no problems with it thus far.

December 11, 2017

"Highly recommend! "

- Amy J

After a very sketchy experience with another Hyundai dealership, Ana and the group at Parks Hyundai was a pleasure to work with! Listened to what I was needing, wanting, my budget, and my concerns. When I asked about something, Ana was up front and honest-she did not allow me to look at and fall in love with something that was out of my budget! I have had my new car for 3 months now and could not be happier with the car or experience at Parks and with Ana! THANK YOU!!!

Ana Roa

December 10, 2017

"Pleasure to work with"

- ocean_girl352 Verified Customer

Folks at Gainesville Parks listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle and did their best to work with me to get the price I was able to afford as well. Would recommend this dealership.

Used 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe, $15991