Parks Hyundai of Gainesville

618 Reviews of Parks Hyundai of Gainesville

August 12, 2018

"Awesome "

- Drgotmeone

Awesome customer service Rudy was great and sincere... Wouldn't let me leave until he found me the perfect vehicle.... I highly recommend going here to get a car

Rudolph Porter

Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded

Hello, we are grateful for your taking the time to share your experience with Rudy at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville. We are here to serve you. On behalf of Rudy Porter and the entire staff at the Dealership, please accept our sincere thank you for the FIVE-STAR Review. With Respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

August 10, 2018

"Over the top customer service"

- Jessylynn421

Rudy met me at the door and was so courteous throughout the experience. Ive been stressed by my failing car and new job that requires travel and Rudy, Scott and Jackie all went the extra mile, stayed late, worked magic and cut me a great deal that let me drive out in a sweet new elantra. They were all so understanding, helpful, and truly made me feel like they were invested in helping me. Thank you so much!

Rudolph Porter
Other Employees : Scott and Jackie

Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded

Hello, we sincerely appreciate your taking the time to submit a review of your time and interactions with Rudy Porter, Scott Wilkinson, and Jackie Fralic at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville. We are thrilled you enjoyed a FIVE-STAR experience. We are always looking for ways to introduce innovations to improve the way we serve you. Thank you, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

July 31, 2018

"new sonata purchase"

- rpeatcstmr75

Excellent new salesperson Kevin Birnbaum who spent a lot of time with us demonstrating the product and worked closely with us communicating with the sales manager to obtain a very competitive price. Kevin also spent more time demonstrating features at delivery than any salesperson we've worked with in more than 30 years. I commend Kevin's affability, integrity, and clear communication style.,

Other Employees : Kevin Birnbaum

Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded

Thank you so very much for the review of Kevin Birnbaum and Jeries Nsheiwat at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville. In our view, demonstrating how to use features and showing what they can do is an essential component of a successful sales process. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service. With the greatest of respect. Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

July 31, 2018

"Excellent Experience for First Time Car Buyer"

- flwaterskier

I bought my first vehicle (2017 Hyundai Santa Fe) from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville. The experience was excellent. Everyone I met was very nice. Kevin Birnbaum (my salesman) was very knowledgeable about many of the cars and helped me settle on the Santa Fe. We've had the vehicle for a week and a half and have fallen in love with it! The whole experience with Parks Hyundai was seamless and stress free. I couldn't have asked for a better dealership to purchase my first vehicle from!

Other Employees : Kevin Birnbaum

Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded

Hello: We are so pleased to read your review. We are so pleased that you remain exceptionally satisfied with the features and performance of your new Santa Fe. I think it is a really wonderful vehicle - I'm looking to buy one for myself. We take great pride in having a team of Sales Personnel that truly understand the features of the Hyundai's in a manner that help you to get the most out of the vehicle. We call it exceptional service. Thank you for your time and the wonderful comments about Kevin Birnbaum and Jeries Nshieiwat. With Respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

July 20, 2018

"2018 Elantra SE"

- Billy01

I would definitely recommend Parks to a friend because of how helpful the staff was in showing a variety of both Ford and Hyundai models. John Guyton was very knowledgeable with both the Focus and Elantra model trims. This helped me compare the two and make my final decision. Weir, Jeries, and Melissa all made my financing options easy to understand and presented me with all possibile rebates so I know I got a great deal!

Weir Alexander
John (Avery) Guyton

Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded

Hello, we sincerely appreciate your taking the time to submit such a detailed and thorough 5-Star review of your time and interactions John "Avery" Guyton at Parks of Gainesville. My name is Brent Russell and I read every review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership and I promise your comments about John are extraordinary. I have made a point of sharing with him, his immediate Supervisor, and the General Manager. Thank You! We are always looking for ways to introduce innovations to improve the way we serve you and to recognize our personnel. Your input is most gracious. Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

July 17, 2018

"The way car buying should be "

- A1019366m!

I went here to buy my first car by myself, no experience what so ever, though I researched just about everything and I'm beyond happy that I went to Parks Hyundai. The whole team made me feel welcomed and they weren't overwhelming. Ariel made my car buying process amazing! NO hassling what so ever and the manager was great and straightforward with the pricing. It was the perfect car buying experience. LOVE my new car. I will be buying my next car from them. Keep up the great work!

Ariel Romain

Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded

Hello, we sincerely appreciate your taking the time to submit a review of your time and interactions with Parks Hyundai/Genesis of Gainesville. We are thrilled you enjoyed your first time car-buying experience with Arial and were able to give him a FIVE-STAR rating. We are always looking for feedback (good and bad) to introduce innovations to improve the way we serve you. Thank you, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

July 16, 2018

"My first car buying experience"

- Jmanlove8

An awesome, family like experience. By the end of our buying experience John Guyton made me wanna go and grab a beer with the guy. Friendly, warm and welcoming staff all around have me looking forward to going back for those oil changes and maintenance.

John (Avery) Guyton

Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded

Hello, we are grateful for your taking the time to share your experience with John "Avery" Guyton at Parks Hyundai/Genesis of Gainesville. John cares deeply about the individuals he helps and always does his best for you. I suspect he would love to go out together, as well. Thank you so much for the FIVE-STAR Review. With Respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

July 15, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- jramsey

Excellent experience with Parks Hyundia. We leased a vehicle for the first time and Sales Representative Ariel made it easy and simple. We love the vehicle and the price was much better than we expected. The coffee and cookies were great too.

Ariel Romain
Kayla Zschaeck

Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded

Hello and thank you for the wonderful 5-Star Review of Ariel Romain at Parks Hyundai/Genesis of Gainesville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughts and comments as we are always looking for ways to strengthen our performance. We really do value serving you at Parks of Gainesville. Thank you. Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

July 15, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- collinslc1

This was the 2nd car I purchase from Chris this year and will be going back to purchase another for my mother in the near future. Chris is efficient and fair. Treated me with respect and made me feel confident that I was getting a good deal. He made the process very efficient and pleasant. Chris was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the sales process and the car.

Chris Clark

Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded

Hello: I am most appreciative of your taking the time to share your comments from your recent Sales experience with Chris Clark at Parks Hyundai/Genesis of Gainesville. As you have done so well...it is almost always the little things that make a substantial difference. We are always listening. Thank you. Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations

July 01, 2018

"Lease buyout"

- JP

Ana was very professional and helpful in reviewing pertinent information that helped me make an informed decision at the end of our lease. She was transparent and allowed it to be a much easier process without the pain that can often be present when visiting car dealerships. I feel happy with our decision and she was a significant part of this process. We appreciate her help.

Ana Roa
Jul 09, 2018 -

Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded

Hello, we sincerely appreciate your taking the time to submit a review of your time and interactions with Ana Roa and Melissa Gewertz at Parks Hyundai/Genesis of Gainesville. We are thrilled you enjoyed a FIVE-STAR experience. We are always looking for ways to introduce innovations to improve the way we serve you. Thank you, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.