Parkside Kia

Roger Adkins

January 14, 2019

"Car Buying Made Easy"

- lneub95

My car buying experience at Parkside Kia was so easy and efficient it almost didn't seem real, but they really took all the frustration out of the process and made everything so pleasant. I'm recommending this dealer to everyone in my life right now!

Jeff Ford

January 02, 2019

"Wonderful Salesman"

- GThreadgill

A couple months ago my daughter found herself in need of a vehicle. We managed to find ourselves at Parkside Kia as they had the vehicle we were looking for. We were paired with Carlos Martinez to be our salesperson. I have been purchasing vehicles from dealerships across Tennessee for over 30 years and found Carlos to be one of the friendliest salespersons I ever dealt with. He seemed to actually care that my daughter ended up with a dependable vehicle not just that at the end of the day he had a commission. If you get a chance to stop by and meet with Carlos I feel sure that you will leave there feeling a very positive vibe about the experience. George Threadgill

Carlos Martinez

January 01, 2019

"Pleasant and professional "

- 56Corvette

We just leased a 2019 Sorento. Our salesman is Javier Rodriguez. We were very pleased with his guidance and enthusiasm in selecting and leasing our car. We also worked with Justin Garza sales manager who made the finalization a pleasant and gratifying experience. They both deserve five stars!

Justin Garza
Other Employees : Javier Rodriguez Five Star Salesman!!

Used 2014 Kia Sorento, $17000