Pat Fischer Nissan

Marcus  Akins, Used Car Manager, Pat Fischer Nissan

Marcus Akins

Used Car Manager

January 13, 2019

"Gio Put Us In A Great Little Car"

- happycamper

Our Sales Consultant at Pat Fischer Nissan, Gio Ross, was exceedingly helpful, patient and an all around nice guy. He put us in a beautiful new car that gets great gas mileage and we don't have to worry about paying for repairs until years down the road. Very satisfied customers.

January 12, 2019

"Great Dealership, Great People."

- DFutch2

The best car buying experience ever. Great dealership and great salesman. I would recommend them to anyone. I love my new Nissan Rogue. Thanks for everything.

Marcus Akins

November 27, 2018

"Olive Branch "

- Kendall H

There comes a time in our lives that things don’t always work out, where you feel like you hit rock bottom and desperately need someone to extend an “olive branch “ to you to help you out. The day I came to the dealership I was at the lowest point in my life. I was stuck in a vehicle that I could no longer afford due to unforeseen circumstances that I had no control over. So let me start by saying how thankful I am for the care and support I received during my visit at the dealership. Everyone was so very compassionate, caring ,honest, respectful and very positive and that’s very hard to find these days. They were also very understanding of my situation and worked very to help me get. in position to get back on the right path financially. They not only were sensitive to my emotional stress but also very accommodating to my disability as I have been battling Parkinson’s disease for almost16 years. They made me feel very comfortable and made sure I was not under any stress during the entire process. I cannot express enough how thankful I am for your kindness! I am a Loyal Customer for Life. Thank You!!! 😊

Jeff Harnch