Purchased a 2003 Buick Century on 8/17/2018. While test driving the vehicle the service engine light came on. When back at the store we were told other people there had interest in the car, and it was first come first serve. Therefore, I agreed to buy the car, but only if it was serviced, and the issue causing the service engine light to come on was fixed. I paid for the car, but I left it at the dealership to be fixed. The next day we were told a sensor needed to be replaced, which they said they did, so we picked it up. After driving the vehicle for an hour, the service engine light came on again. I called the dealership, and they said to bring it back the next morning. On 8/09/2018 we took the car back to the service department, and I told Jennifer in service that the engine light was on again, and the car was also accelerating on its own. She said they would fix it. On 8/10/18 picked up the vehicle after the 2nd repair, and we were told the part they replaced the first time was bad, and they replaced it again. We informed them my son would be driving the car back to his home, a 12 hour trip to Indiana, and we wanted to be sure it was fixed properly and safe. They assured us it was. However, during my son's trip back home the car started accelerating on its own again, and the engine was revving up high. The car continued to get worse with the self acceleration, so we took it to a Chevrolet dealership in Indiana. After looking at it, they quickly determined the control panel was bad, and the repair was $1,300. At the point, the car had to be repaired to remain safe for my son. The 2nd issue is with the man who processed our payment and paperwork and the continuous errors that caused the temporary plates to expire before Peck sent the proper documentation to get the license plate for the car. This comedy of errors took three weeks causing a situation where the car could not be driven legally. We were given incorrect information about the process for cars that are paid for with cash. Due to one of the errors the person who processed the paperwork also charged state tax of nearly $300 that shouldn't have been charged because we paid for the car in full, and it would be licensed in another state. They then had to send a check back to me for that amount. The 3rd issue is when I called the salesman B.T., who sold the car, and I told him that the car had to be repaired for $1,300 he said they would take care of us, and then he immediately put me on the phone with his boss, Kelly. They asked me to send the invoice of the repairs from the dealership in Indiana, so they could get me taken care of. I emailed the invoice to Kelly, who never responded to my email. I reached out the next day to B.T., who again promised that they were going to take care of this. More time went by, and still heard nothing. I finally reached Kelly by phone, and he asked me to send the invoice again, but while on the phone indicated he found the first email. Said he would get back to me ASAP. After a few more days of leaving him messages with no reply, I asked for his boss, Lionel. Lionel and I had a few conversations over a course of a week. Each time Lionel would say he was working on my issue. The last I heard from Lionel was 8/31/2018. He told me then he needed to talk to Jennifer in the service department, but she was out until after the holiday. He said she would be back on 9/4/2018, and he would call me then. After waiting three more days and no call back, I left a message on 9/7/2018. Lionel still did not return my call, so on 9/10/2018 I left him another message. Still no call back, so on 9/11/2018 I asked for the General Manager, and I left two detailed messages with two different people who promised to give my information to the G.M., Paul, and he would call me back. Of course, there was no call, but I gave one more attempt and left a message on Paul's voicemail. I still received no call back. Since the G.M left a response they were working on a solution, another 21 days has passed, and still no contact from the G.M as of October 14, 2018 to resolve this issue.