Patriot Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Allan Coleman

September 13, 2018

"ALLAN COLEMAN"

- BIG-DOG

My wife and I were out driving rt 66 and as we came into Chandler we noticed Patriot Chrylser so we pulled in to just take a look at the new Jeep Wranglers. Allan Coleman promptly met us outside and was very knowledgeable of the vehicle we were looking at. Allan answered every question without hesitation and was very courteous during the time we spent on the lot looking for our next purchase. Thank you Allan Coleman and Rob Mitchell for your extremely pleasant attitudes during our visit.

Allan Coleman
Rob Mitchell

September 11, 2018

"Mary Beth is GOLD! "

- Katherine

The best thing about working witb Mary Beth to purchase a vehicle is you will remember the way she made you feel! Kind and uplifting she is knowledgeable and will put your mind at ease about your new purchase. Highly recommend!!

Mary Beth Hafer

September 10, 2018

"Trey Sims (Patriot Chrysler Jeep Dodge) "

- Micky_Melton

I walked in with the intent on buying a new vehicle I loved and not one I kind of liked. I had the pleasure of working with Trey Sims. Trey made the whole process easier. Trey was nice, professional, and customer oriented! I threw out a bunch of different options and he was right on making it happen. Ultimately I walked away with a brand new Dodge Charger that i loved!

Trey Sims