Patriot GMC Hyundai

Jerry Werts

August 07, 2018

"Amazing. "

- Jessie11

John made my experience less stressful and enjoyable. Everything was easy amd everyone was super friendly. John was friendly and honest, amd also did what he could to get me what i wanted for the price i wanted. I will definitely be buying my vehicles from them dor now on!

Jerry Werts

August 06, 2018

"Easiest used car shopping I have done "

- Bri Walls

John made buying a car simple and fun. We were looking for a used vehicle that seats 8 in a minimal price range. John found us one we loved and could afford! Will definitely go back for my next one!! Ask for John Werts if you are looking for a new car!!

July 27, 2018

"Great experience "

- Bridget10

I have always dreaded buying a vehicle but with our growing family, my husband and I decided it was time to trade in my smaller suv and get something more family friendly. we met with Nathan and he took us for a test drive in a GMC Yukon Texas edition that I absolutely loved! He made the experience stress and gave us what we wanted for our old vehicle. It’s been two weeks and I love my new vehicle! Between his friendliness, thoroughness and all around great personality, we had a great experience! Thanks Nathan!

Nathan Miller