Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

6551 Pratt Road, Sodus, New York 14551 Directions

220 Reviews of Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

October 04, 2017

"Very happy with my new Jeep!"

- Brad D.

Dealt with Michael Sleight, and he knows Jeeps inside and out. Michael and Michelle Lessord were very courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and professional as was the rest of the staff. They tried to make sure that you were going to be happy and satisfied with your purchase. Will definitely give Michael and Michelle first crack at my next Jeep purchase in the future. Brad D.

Michelle Lessord
Oct 04, 2017 -

Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with Michelle and Michael. We are glad to hear that our sales team did everything in their power to make sure you left here satisfied with your purchase. Thank you for choosing Peake and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great day!

September 25, 2017

"Great service"

- Lenny Tucci

Peake Dodge did an awesome job of servicing my 2014 Jeep which I bought from them. The vehicle was picked up and a loaner was delivered by 10:30 am I got a call from service to verify needs and pricing. Price was fine and work proceeded and SUV was delivered back by 5:00 pm. Thanks to the folks at Peake, Oh and you too Thad..! Lenny Tucci

Mike Ashby
Nicole Wahl
Thad Peake
Sep 25, 2017 -

Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience working with our service department here at Peake. Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

September 22, 2017

"new car ourchase"

- william marean

From the moment Michael met us at the door, we were sold. A very knowledgeable and professional salesman, he made our experience at Peake Chrysler one we shall mention to our friends

Sep 23, 2017 -

Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

We are very happy to hear from another satisfied customer! Michael truly is very knowledgeable and we're lucky to have him on the Sales team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Have a good day!

September 08, 2017

"Great Customer Service without pressure"

- suzyrn

Michael what a wonderful salesman. This is the 3rd vehicle that I have purchase from this dealership, but my first experience with Michael. I highly recommend him! He was non pressure, professional and I felt he was really looking out for me. I am hoping he is will be there when I purchase my next vehicle. Love my new Ram Rebel Truck! Thanks Michael!

Sep 09, 2017 -

Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a rating. Michael truly does go above and beyond for his customers. We appreciate you choosing Peake for all of your vehicle needs and we are looking forward to working with you again in the future. Have a good day!

September 07, 2017

"Relaxing. No pressure "

- Mnielson

Great salesman. Michael and the whole team went above and beyond to help me lease my Compass. When other dealerships said it wasn't doable Peake made it happen and.gave me a great deal. Wonderful friendly staff. Did I mention I had a great salesman. Thanks Mike.

Sep 08, 2017 -

Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with Michael. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope that you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great day!

September 05, 2017

"Best Vehicle buying experience I have EVER had! "

- Mark Leet

I recently totalled my truck, I searched 100 mile radius, Fred Raulston at Peake was exceptionally responsive and he rapidly found the exact vehicle I wanted, at the best price. No exhaustive salesman bs, just straight up honest and fair!

Fred Raulston
Sep 05, 2017 -

Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear that we were able to get you into the exact truck that you were looking for. We appreciate your business and hope that you enjoy your new vehicle. Have a good day.

September 01, 2017

"Great people and better yet easy and friendly sales process"

- ram172500guy

I was at a chevy dealer looking at a used checy 1500 when I happened to call a friend who told me about the amazing deals going on at Peake. So before saying yes to the chevy 1500 that i was about to purchase I decided to go and check Peake out. WOW is all I have to say. I met with one of the certified Ram experts which was Phil batchelor. We spent about 20 minutes going over my exact needs. good thing we did. I went there looking for 1500's and found out that even tho the Ram 1500 had more power and more towing abilities then the Chevy 1500 I still needed a 2500 for the trailer I was towing. Everyone seemed very professional and friendly. i was able to walk in get he info I needed make the CORRECT choice in trucks and now I am a very happy Customer. If you need a new truck and you are looking to get one which is right for you and in a timely manner then Go see Phil Batchelor at Peake Ram and let him show you how easy it is to buy a new vehicle.

Phil Batchelor
Sep 01, 2017 -

Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

Good Afternoon, we are very happy to hear that we were able to get you into the perfect truck for you that met all of your towing needs and that your experience here at Peake was satisfactory. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future. Enjoy your new truck and have a great day!

August 11, 2017

"Helpful staff and great deals "

- jeremy l stewart

I recommend stopping in and visiting and talking with Michelle lessord or Phil bachelor they were both very helpful and made you feel that they had your best interest not the dealers. 🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒

Michelle Lessord
Other Employees : Phil batchelor
Aug 14, 2017 -

Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very happy to hear that your experience here was satisfactory. Have a great day!

June 20, 2017

"Horrible maintance department "

- Honest advice

Little over a year ago we bought a 2016 jeep Patriot, today went into the service department stating that theirs a major issue with the alignment. After "" inspection"" they told us what we had told them that its out of alignment. They then stated that even though we have a bumper to bumper warranty that the vehicle is not covered. They told us that theirs nothing wrong maybe a few adjustments after stateing that they pulled of "A" tire to check whats wrong. This issue chewed up 4 tires. They now want to chage us 900 for an alignment and tires. After asking what would happen if we did that and it happened again after anouth 20k miles, they state "well we will have to fix it at that point" so for every 20k miles we need to purchase new tires and alignment because its not a defulted part. What a joke, do not go their if your expecting your vehicle to be fixed accordingly.

Randall Pietkiewicz
Jun 21, 2017 -

Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the results of the diagnosis. The complaint on the work order stated to diagnose a growl/ whine noise, passenger side tire is worn out and a pull to the right. The technician test drove the vehicle to confirm the complaint then inspected the tires, steering, suspension and checked the service history. The technician discovered there were no worn or broken parts on the vehicle. He did, however, find that the right front tire was badly worn on the inner edge indicating an alignment issue. There was no service history after 3,200 miles and there are no signs of the tires being rotated in 27,784 miles. Tire rotation is indicated as a required maintenance every 6,000 miles or earlier if tires show signs of wear. Adjustments and maintenance items are only covered under factory warranty for 18,000 miles. We would be happy to apply the $62.50 diagnostic charge to the cost of the alignment and tire replacement that was recommended to you. Thank you, Howard Lessord Peake CDJRF Service Department

May 11, 2017

"Always treated like family!"

- JT$

No matter when we go in or who's around, we are always treated like family! From the sales to the service, everyone is great to work with! My man Don Dohse makes it happen!

James Gilliard
Andria Stratton
Howard Lessord
Melissa Smith
May 11, 2017 -

Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are happy to hear that your experience here has been satisfactory. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new vehicle!