Pellegrino Auto Sales

Guy Pellegrino

September 16, 2017

"Great Service"

- Mikeb1

Jeremy was awesome helping me buy my very first car, He went above and beyond for me. I would highly recommend coming here for any type of purchase.

August 31, 2017

"Professional and Friendly Service"

- regina

Jeremy (my sales rep) was very considerate and patient answering all my questions and concerns. I was very pleased to find several choices in my price range. All the details available on the website. I was not pressured in to making a decision or tried to upgrade my price range.Thank you so much!

August 24, 2017

"Overall Great Experience"

- local buyer

Guy was extremely courteous and professional. I didn't feel pushed or pressured into a vehicle at any point. I will definitely be a return customer!!

Guy Pellegrino