Pepe Cadillac

Robinson Rodriguez

Kenny  Sternesky, Sales Consultant, Pepe Cadillac

Kenny Sternesky

January 20, 2018

"Great Dealership-Disappointed with Truck and Finance Company"

- George1972

This was the first time I ever met or dealt with David Persaud, the salesman who leased me my 2017 Escalade. David was a consummate gentleman. He was knowledgeable, answered all my questions and from my first phone call to the dealership to the date I took possession of the vehicle, Mr. Persaud was helpful and just a pleasure to deal with. Almost immediately after taking delivery of my truck and continuing to date, I have had problems with the back panels of the front seats. These panels are constantly coming loose and falling off the seats. It is my understanding that this is a common problem for the 2017 Escalades. Right now, I am awaiting parts so that the passenger side panel can be fixed and reattached to the seat. This defect has cause me great inconvenience as I sit in the back of the truck, which is operated by a driver. I should say that even though he is part of your sales team, Mr. Persaud and Mr. Ron Bald have both been quite helpful and generous with their time in dealing with my driver and coordinating the repairs. Because of this, it hasn’t really bothered me that the seat panel problem has continued to occur. I traded in an Escalade that I owned when I leased the truck I currently use. Because of this, when I took delivery of the 2017 Escalade, the dealership cut me a sizable check for the difference between the trade in value of my truck and the upfront lease fees due for the new vehicle. Unfortunately, I did not initially receive a monthly statement from GM Financial and apparently, my assistant did not remit a payment until after the first lease payment was over 30 days late. When I received a notice that the bill was late, I had my assistant make 2 payments and set up an auto draft for payments going forward. Prior to leasing this truck, my credit rating was perfect. Apart from this debt, I have no outstanding or revolving credit obligations. However, GM Financial reported a 30 day late on my credit even though it was an oversight caused in part by their failure to send me an invoice and my mistaken belief that somehow the initial payments were made through the credit I received from the trade in of my truck. To this end, I did not receive my check for the trade in until after I took delivery of the new vehicle. Even though David Persaud did an exceptional job and even though Mr. Ball and the service department has been responsive, kind and helpful in addressing the issues with the seat panels, I cannot imagine ever buying a GM vehicle in the future based upon the damage done to my credit for the reasons stated above. Overall, I had a great experience with the dealership (both sales and service) but unfortunately the negative issues with GM Financial and the damage done to my credit outweigh the positive.

Sam Kwartler
Ron Bald

January 20, 2018

"Excellent dealership to shop at"

- Jgiuliano1

Saleman was so helpful and knowledgeable about the Vehicle that would fit our everyday lifestyle. Best price right off the back without any negotiations. I will definitely shop there for my next vehicle

John Gerardi

January 18, 2018

"Cadillac XT5"

- CadillacGuy

David Persad and staff is incredible. Dealership is very nice. This is my fifth Cadillac from David and it is alway a pleasure. I will not buy anywhere else and will always recommend Pepe Cadillac to friends and family. Thank You.

New 2018 Cadillac Escalade, $92040