Performance Ford Lincoln

906 New Jersey 10, Randolph, New Jersey 07869

913 Reviews of Performance Ford Lincoln

December 14, 2018

"Came back for my Lincoln "

- Debbie Wallen

The staff at performance Ford Lincoln were all great once again and Eric the sales manager went above and beyond for me. Everyone from Jimmie Whorley to Joe Boscarino were helpful once again.

Eric Ciocca
Jimmie Whorley
Dec 15, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Eric, Jimmie and Joe. Thank you for the great review and your repeat business. We hope to see you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your new Lincoln!

December 13, 2018

"Friendly and helpful"

- Brian Morea

Everyone at performance ford Lincoln was friendly and helpful. Rich my salesman fast and efficient. Matt Daspin was knowledgeable. Joe Boscarino was very professional and knowledgeable as well.

Rich Dalesandro
Dec 14, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you, Brian, for the great review! We are happy to hear about your positive experience with Rich, Matt and Joe. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your new vehicle!

December 08, 2018

"Third SUV from Dealership "

- Anthony Russo

My new Ford Escape is the third SUV we have gotten from performance Ford Lincoln. My salesman this time Dave Coe was very good and on the spot. Once again Joe Boscarino help helped me go over the features. Matt in finance was quick and thorough.

Dave Coe
Dec 09, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

It is our pleasure to hear that you had another positive experience with Dave, Joe and Matt. We appreciate your loyalty and repeat business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your new Ford Escape!

December 06, 2018

"Fifth Vehicle fro Performance Ford Lincoln "

- Nicholas Paulozzo

My father originally told me about performance Ford Lincoln about 3 years ago and me and my entire family have been going there ever since for our automotive needs. Jimmie Whorley Matt Daspin and Joe Boscarino are always friendly and helpful.

Jimmie Whorley
Dec 07, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much, Nicholas, for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Jimmie, Matt and Joe. We appreciate your loyalty and repeat business. Please also thank your father for recommending us and come back and see us again. Until then, drive safely and enjoy your new car!

December 01, 2018

"The Best there is"

- Jaredcoven

There is no other place to lease a car! Performance ford is the absolute best! Joe Bogigian is the nicest, most caring person in this industry! He knows how to treat a customer with respect. Time after time, he takes care of me AND my friends and family. He makes an an hour trip each way, well worth it! John Locher does a great job working with Joe to help with anything you may need! John is the best salesman and a pleasure to work with, nobody else I would deal with. A true gentleman! Thank you guys fir another great experience!

John Locher
Dec 02, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

It is our pleasure to hear that you had another positive experience with John and Joe. We appreciate your loyalty, repeat business and great review. We are happy that your long trip was worth it and hope to see you again. Please drive safely and enjoy your new car!

November 30, 2018

"7th Vehicle From Performance "

- Celine Wanner

I was happy to com back to performance Ford Lincoln for my 7th vehicle from them. John Locher my salesman was awesome. I recommend him highly. Matt Daspun was also fast as always, and Joe Boscarino was helpful once again going over my new vehicle.

John Locher
Dec 02, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear that you had another positive experience with John, Matt and Joe. We appreciate your loyalty, repeat business and willingness to recommend us to others. We hope to see you again in the future but until then, enjoy your new car!

November 29, 2018

"Fonsi was great "

- Jason Lobdell

Fonsi my salesman was really great. I found out about performance Ford Lincoln by driving by locally and they absolutely exceeded my expectations. Also Matt in finance and Joe the delivery coordinator were great as well.

Fonsi Rodriguez

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Fonsi, Matt and Joe. We are grateful for your business and the great review. Please come back and see us again in the future. Until then, enjoy many worry-free miles in your new vehicle!

November 29, 2018

"Quick and efficient "

- Janine Byrnes

Performance ford Lincoln and Fonsi Rodriguez my salesman there weee all quick and efficient getting me the Ford Escape I wanted in the color I wanted. Everyone up to Joe Boscarino the delivery coordinator were fabulous.

Eric Ciocca
Fonsi Rodriguez

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the great review, Janine. We are grateful for your business and are happy to hear about your positive experience with Fonsi and Joe. We wish you many happy and safe miles in your new Ford Escape!

November 28, 2018

"Fantastic Experience once again "

- stephanie Meringer

Performance Ford Lincoln is a very easy dealership to deal with. This is the second vehicle I have gotten from them and they are awesome all around. Rich my salesman Matt in finance and Joe Boscarino were all great to work with.

Rich Dalesandro

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you, Stephanie, for the great review. We appreciate your loyalty and repeat business. It is also our pleasure to hear that you had another positive experience with Rich, Matt and Joe. We hope to see you again in the future, but until then enjoy your new car!

November 28, 2018

"Awesome "

- RRS

I had an awesome experience once again going from my Raptor to a my new F350. Robb my salesman was great working with me getting my truck built from Ford. Charlie in finance was helpful as well as Joe Boscarino who I remember from 4 years ago.

Robb Contegiacomo
Nov 28, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Congratulations on your new Ford F-350! Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your loyalty and repeat business and we wish you the absolute best in your new truck!