Performance Ford Lincoln

780 Reviews of Performance Ford Lincoln

July 16, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Eric Johnson

Performance Ford Lincoln was great to work with. The buying process was straight forward, pleasant, and efficient. Ryan, Joe, and Matt worked to make sure all my needs were taken care of. Great job!

Ryan Peters
July 14, 2018

"My Brand New Ford Explorer!"

- Dominique

So blessed to have Jim, Matt, Joe help me with my new lease today!!!! More than excited to drive my new ford explorer home today!p

Jimmie Whorley
Jul 16, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the great review! It is a pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Jim, Matt and Joe. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new Ford Explorer. We wish you many happy and worry free miles in your new vehicle!

July 14, 2018

"Outstanding customer service."

- Adriana Baudry Albert Mckee

This the second car we leased from Performance Ford Lincoln in a month! John Locker was outstanding in helping us find what we wanted/needed and Joe Boscarino couldn’t have done a better job in showing me all the bells and whistles on my new Lincoln. Kudos too to Matt Daspen for ease of final paperwork! Proud to have such a team in my home town.

Jul 14, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with John, Joe and Matt. We are grateful for your loyalty and repeat business and wish you the best in your new car!

July 13, 2018

"My first Ford "

- Fay Collazo

Love the service at Ford especially Matt Despin and Joe Boscarino .. They took the time to deal with me and made me happy !! Definitely would recommend them to all my family and friends !

Jimmie Whorley
Jul 14, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with our team at Performance. Thanks for the great review and for recommending us to others. We hope to see you again in the future. Until then, please enjoy many worry-free miles!

July 12, 2018

"Second car from performance "

- Amy Gelo

My new Ford explorer is the second vehicle I have gotten from performance Ford Lincoln. John my salesman did a great job. John was very patient with all of our questions. Matt in finance once again did a great job. Joe the delivery coordinator was right on as all Joe's are. Great job.

Jul 13, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

We are so grateful for the review! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience with John, Matt and Joe. We truly appreciate your loyalty and repeat business and, we hope you enjoy many safe miles in your new car!

July 12, 2018

"Third vehicle from performance "

- Cara Dock

My third vehicle from performance ford Lincoln I got from John my salesman. John was excellent. I’m happy they had a color that was different from the Black I previously had. Joe the delivery coordinator was once again perfection. Amazing how he went over the features. Very happy customer.

Jul 12, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you, Cara, for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your loyalty and repeat business and are happy to hear that you had another positive experience with John and Joe! We hope to see you again in the future but until then, enjoy your new car!

"Great Experience "

- Jessica Owens

I had a great experience at performance ford Lincoln. My salesman rob was very helpful getting me into the vehicle I wanted. Joe the Delivery coordinator was fantastic.

Robb Contegiacomo
Jul 12, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Robb and Joe! Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your new car!

July 10, 2018

"Excellent "

- Larry Tufaro

I had an excellent experience at performance ford Lincoln. I work in the area and stopped by to look at a Lincoln MKZ. Robb my salesman was a good guy. Very helpful. Chris in finance and a joe the sales manager were all very helpful. Joe the delivery coordinator was also helpful showing me my new Lincoln’s features.

Robb Contegiacomo
Jul 11, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with Robb, Chris and Joe. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it. We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Performance family! Please enjoy many safe miles in your Lincoln MKZ!

July 10, 2018

"Fantastic experience "

- Claire Yerves

I had a fantastic experience with John my salesman at performance Ford Lincoln. He and Chris in finance was quick and painless. In and out. Joe the delivery coordinator showed me my my new fusion.

Jul 10, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with John, Chris, and Joe. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy many happy and safe miles and your new Ford Fusion!

July 07, 2018

"Love my ne Lincoln"

- John Grillo

My new Lincoln mkx is the second vehicle I have gotten from performance ford Lincoln. I decided to treat myself with a Lincoln having come out of an explorer. Rich Chris and Joe were all very helpful getting me into my new vehicle.

Rich Dalesandro
Jul 07, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Rich, Chris and Joe. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We are grateful for your loyalty and repeat business. We wish you many safe miles in your new Lincoln MKX!