Performance Nissan

Simon Chbihi

January 18, 2019

"Ask for Will! "

- Anahetemi

We went to shop around for a car and this place was the best locally! Will helped us with a smile and made us feel extremely comfortable and went above and beyond to take care of us and our needs. The whole car buying process was smooth and easy because of him and I highly recommend this dealership and working with him. He communicated with us and even brought the new car to our home since we had some trouble going there and they took our trade in!!!!! Will worked with us to give us an amazing deal and make it happen.

January 17, 2019

"2019 Nissan Frontier purchase"

- jujumendoza

My experience at Performance Nissan was by far one of the easiest & smoothest car purchases I have ever had. The level of professionalism that Wil Rosa displayed was much appreciated. I never had intentions of buying a new truck that day but they made me feel comfortable and Wil was transparent and never at any point try to increase my payments. Consider me and my family new loyal customers. Thank you guys for all your help.

January 15, 2019

"Amazing Dealership"

- stacy

From the saleman, Wil Rosa to the financing department I couldn't be more pleased with my experience. They worked hard to get my financing and the car that I wanted

New 2019 Nissan Rogue, $36785