Peters Nissan of Nashua

Tara  Campbell, Nissan Service Advisor, Peters Nissan of Nashua

Tara Campbell

Nissan Service Advisor

October 16, 2017

"Great dealer ship. This is my second car I bought at Peters"

- Idajo

Ahntwan Harris was a very nice salesman. Very friendly and was easy to talk to. he tried his best to meet my needs. I would recommend Peters Nissan of Nashua and Ahntwan Harris for your salesman.

Ahntwan Harris

October 15, 2017

"Maxima + rogue sport "

- Maximaguy35

I purchased two cars from Vinny he was honestly very knowledgeable. Great to work with and the whole peters staff was great. Vinny was so helpful I wasn’t even thinking about buying a second car but I did anyways Vinny was excellent at following up with me taking care of what I needed and got me in and out I will definitely be coming back and purchasing more vehicles through Peters and Vinny himself I give him two thumbs up he was by far the best salesman’s I ever dealt with Ryan the Sales manager was very helpful as well Peters is one those dealerships who don’t ignore you after selling you a car both Vinny and Ryan were amazing and cared about my needs

Vincent Alagna
Ryan Cloutier

October 06, 2017

"Disappointed even tho I was reffed by a good friend."

- Kri978

I should have waited for Cheryl like my friend suggested. I went in and was appointed to Vinny the sales person just because he was available. It was Sunday, but was the only day that I was available. My wife is a first time buyer... Chris the business manager was great with that. Cheryl reach out to my friend a couple time to keep me updated. She’s very seeet and go out her way. But I feel like my salesperson Vinny lack knowledge in the Murano, and doesn’t know his inventory. Overall I felt rush. Was waiting to pick up my car Wednesday like he told me it would be ready, but unfortunately could not pick up. He told me it will be ready on Thursday, but never call to confirm the time, or at least follow up with me. Had to call him instead and he told me I had to be there at a certain time, as I quote him... “ he has other plan and could only be there for another two hours”. It’s fine I understand people have a life outside their job. I am very respectful of it. Just overall experiece Peters is not what it use to be... they don’t want to earn your bussiness for life... their sales team lack knowledge, and let me tell you I have to pull up Nissan website to tell him what’s on their package. I haven’t purchase a vehicle in over 6 years. And if it’s not for my friend who referred me I would not buy a car there. Let’s hope they train their sales team better. And let’s hope when I return for my service it won’t be a bad experience. Just very disappointed in my overall experience.

Vincent Alagna