Peters Nissan of Nashua

Ronnie Ghannem, General Sales Manager, Peters Nissan of Nashua

Ronnie Ghannem

"Great experience "

- Sidekick

I am a proud new owner of a 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport! Maggie was the salesperson whom I worked with and she was awesome! I found her to be personable, knowledgeable, well-organised, and low key in her sales approach. She has contacted me already to ask if I was happy with my purchase and if I had any questions. She was super to work with and I would highly recommend her to friends and family. Thanks Maggie !

Maggie Leverone. Kris Ilo

"10 stars "

- Jamie Mackel

Maggie was excellent. Highly recommend her and Peter's of Nashua. Best service and experience I have ever had with a car dealership. Thank you Maggie

Maura Atherton
Jeff Levesque
Ryan Cloutier

"Awesome salesman Jim!"

- Ktchit

I went to a couple of dealers looking for a specific payment that I needed to be at as I was looking to lease a vehicle that is a base model. I went in and spoke to Jim and told him what I was looking for and that is what I got. He actually was able to give me a car that was a level above the base. I did not feel pressured or I did not have to go back and forth in the deal and it was the best car buying experience yet. Thank you so much Jim.

Jim Jackson