Peters Nissan of Nashua

Geoffrey Garden

July 19, 2018

"Car purchase made easy"

- Mzjay87

I went to Peters Nissan with my sister who Is a return customer of Michael Melendez, while I was there I asked him a few questions because I was looking into upgrading my car but had a few doubts about. Michael was great he answered all of my questions and put my mind at ease assuring me he would do everything possible so I could leave that day with the car I wanted, sure enough he delivered. Thanks to him I am happily driving my new 2018 Honda Acoord Ex... THANK YOU AGAIN MIKE you are awesome

Michael Melendez

July 17, 2018

"Tara .... customer service rep"

- VMarc

I live in Massachusetts and my parents live in Nashua. Tara is the main reason I bring my car in for service. She is so very kind, professional and makes sure I am fully satisfied when I leave Peter’s. The company is lucky to have Tara on board!

Tara Campbell
Jeff Levesque
Nate Young

July 15, 2018

"oil change"

- note15

Car was checked thoroughly - found to need air & fuel filters. Job was completed in good time. I especially appreciate the free car wash and interior cleaning.

Jeff Levesque