Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

F&I Manager

October 19, 2017

"Great experience!"

- gaiser440 Verified Customer

The Piazza staff completely met my expectations! The selection process was smooth and low pressure! I felt valued as a customer! I wii definitely recommend Piazza Hyundai to my family and friends!

Other Employees : Zach Burgoyne

October 12, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Laura D. Verified Customer

This was my first time buying a brand new car and Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown made it a very memorable experience. Stephanie was a great help through email giving me all the information needed before I got to the dealership and she set up my test drive. All I had to do was show up to the dealership and everything was ready for me. My salesman, Mark, was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Lisa was helpful and friendly when I signed paperwork and made the process quick and easy. Everyone was friendly and attentive and congratulated me on my new car. Mark made sure my new car was spotless before I left the lot. I love my new car and would recommend Piazza Hyundai to everyone! Thank you!

Lisa Grose
Stephanie Kimbro
Mark Steficek

October 06, 2017

"Hyundai Elantra Sport"

- girizarry33 Verified Customer

Piazza Hyundai is a great dealership to purchase a vehicle. I'm on my 4th car with them and pleased with every purchase. I will definitely be back when my lease is up on my 2017 Hyundai Elantra sport which I really love.

New 2017 Hyundai Tucson, $32705