Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ahmed Fayed

January 18, 2019

"Got me Approved!!!"

- Carguy232

I walked in and the were very professional and upbeat. They got me approved very fast and easy and into a new car in no time

Chris Purdie
Ahmed Fayed
Other Employees : Jeff Wickner

January 17, 2019

"Billy Sherman sold me on a Jeep Cherokee "

- Gretavanjeep

Jeep Cherokee wasn’t on my radar but Billy showed me the car and it was a perfect fit. Billy did a great job listening to what I wanted and got me in the car I didn’t even know I wanted. It was refreshing to work with someone who was relaxed and friendly. He made me feel like a VIP which was not my expectation going into the dealership.

Billy Sherman
Other Employees : Ryan

January 17, 2019

"Great!"

- Jay

Excellent experience with Chris Purdue! Chris was extremely helpful before I even got to the dealership by sending me pictures of the truck I was interested in. Once we got to the dealership everything was smooth sailing. Bought the vehicle and was in and out in a flash, just the way I prefer to buy a vehicle. Would definitely recommend!

Chris Purdie