Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg

George Hinson, Sales Specialist, Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg

George Hinson

"Satisfied"

- wdcnativeson272 Verified Customer

Service Adviser, Mr. Gunter was knowledgeable about the maintenance package I was requesting, and was professional. I was satisfied with the work overall. Great job!

Norman Gunter

"Awesome"

- Robert King Verified Customer

What an outstanding group of staff you have there at Plaza Jeep Ram of Orangeburg, My sales person Patrick Johnson and Peter Millington met me at the door when I arrived, had the car I was interested in all cleaned, prepped and topped off for a really good first impression. The sales process was very smooth and ultimately very rewarding. These folks are very professional and before you knew it, a deal was struck and I was driving home my new car. The signing of all of the paperwork was real slick, no issues, concerns and not time consuming. I will differently recommend Plaza Jeep Ram to anyone who asks me where I got my car and would I buy again from them, a big resounding yes.

Peter Millington
Patrick Johnson

"Great Experience! "

- fishfinder2.0 Verified Customer

This was my first experience with Plaza. This was by far the best new car buying experience I have ever had. I got the truck I wanted at a good price, and it didn't take all day to get it. Jerry was very upfront and was a genuinely nice guy. Everyone at the dealership was nice and helpful.

Patrick Johnson