Pohanka Acura

Sales & Leasing Consultant
John Brockmeyer, Sales Consultant, Pohanka Acura

John Brockmeyer

November 17, 2018

"We enjoyed buying our new TLX through Joseph"

- Russ1322

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Joseph Nwakanze at Pohanka Acura. He made it very pleasant to buy our new Acura TLX V6 AWD this week (11/2018). Joseph is very professional, personable, knowledgeable, flexible, creative, patient and articulate. He also has a good sense of humor. We looked at Acura, Honda, Toyota and Lexus before deciding on the TLX as a replacement for my wife's 2000 TL which was also purchased at Pohanka. We really liked the Honda products especially the Accord but it was not as comfortable as the Acura. Pohanka had the model we wanted in the exterior and interior colors we wanted. The Android Auto, phone charge pad, seat comfort including the driver's seat extension and many other features helped make our decision. I highly recommend Joseph and the folks at Pohanka who have made this buying experience stress free, pleasant and fun. We spent time with Alex and Ray during the acquisition process who added positively to the experience.

Joseph Nwakanze
Other Employees : Alex and Ray

November 14, 2018

"Excellent customer service!! "

- Leeje

Mr. Ali and his team provided me an exceptional buying experience following my recent car accident. They made the process easy and that truly understood what I wanted and needed. The team was very helpful starting with my initial chat conversation with Wahli Samy who introduced me to Mr. Ali who then assisted me with completing my purchase. If you want an Acura and a easy, stress-free car buying experience then choose Pohanka Acura. Plus if you want the best deals make sure you talk to the Dealership Director, Tony Ramazzi. I promise you will be satisfied with their service.

Ziad Rahme
Other Employees : Wahli Samy, Tony Ramazani

November 11, 2018

"Purchased a car"

- abcd1234

We have purchased a car Acura RDX from pohanka acura, Assad is a great person who helped us in buying the right car that suits our family, thank you Asad!

New 2019 Acura TLX, $40395