Poquet Auto Sales

Brett Banaszewski, Sales Consultant, Poquet Auto Sales

Brett Banaszewski

"Gem in my backyard"

- Wopinuk

Right up 100 north. All the cars I love with great customer service too. Brett took care of me. No pressure. Listened. Worked with me. Patient. Lots of different models test driven! Poquet will be part of our family going forward.

Brett Banaszewski
Ingrid Curwin

November 22, 2017

"Friendly "non-pushy" service and fabulous prices!"

- Christine Campbell

This was my first experience with Poquet, after having always purchased card directly from dealers. A couple of friends & family members recommended Poquet, and I'm glad they did. The website is easy to use - i had very specific criteria and it was very easy to find what I was looking for. Shaun was very responsive (not pushy!) and I was able to get in and test drive based on my schedule. Prices were truly amazing. During the purchase (paperwork) they were very organized and efficient. The only - very minor - criticism I have is that I didn't know I could only put $1,000 of a down payment on a credit card and the rest had to be on a check. Since I never carry a checkbook (really, who does these days?) this was a minor hiccup. I wish I would have known that - very clearly - prior to purchase. Otherwise a great experience. My daughter is saving for a car and has already said she wants to buy from Poquet.

Shaun Elling

November 22, 2017

"Easy to do business with..."

- A. Non

Up front, fair pricing. Low pressure but inventory turns rapidly. Simple financing and delivery process. Overall, easy to feel good about the whole experience in general.

Dan Kruse