Porsche Fremont

Terry Toledo, Internet Sales Manager, Porsche Fremont

Terry Toledo

Internet Sales Manager

December 16, 2018

"Fantastic Experience at Porche Fremont"

- Miggytosh

After a lot of searching I happened to find the exact car with almost the exact combination of options I was looking for about 20miles for my house at Porsche Fremont. I emailed them about the car and got a response back within 30mins. Two days later my wife and I settled in for a very low stress car purchase experience. The car was amazing and Viraj and the team at PoF really took care of us, making sure the car was perfect for us. I would definitely recommend Porsche Fremont and Viraj.

Viraj Kumar
Muneer Nabizada
Other Employees : Mike Bates, Nate Reynante, Chase Zhao

December 15, 2018

"GT4’s transmission change-out"

- GT4 Owner

Gunter and team made the change-out of my GT4’s transmission under warranty a relatively painless process. For the elements of the process within their control they executed flawlessly and communicated progress throughout. Very pleased with my decision to have Porsche Fremont handle this work and would recommend them to others, even those residing out of the area.

December 14, 2018

"Macan GTS"

- pd7077

We were in the market for a new vehicle, and we settled in on the Macan GTS. Terry Toledo made the experience quick and pain-free. All of our communications were done via email, and he gave us a wonderful deal that we could not turn down. They did all of the work behind the scenes so we didn't spend more than an hour at the dealership to sign papers. We will definitely come back to Terry for our next vehicle. Thanks for the wonderful experience!

Terry Toledo