This review is for the sales department. I am an Active duty service member and contacted the dealer through the USAA car buying program to buy a 2018 CPO Porsche Macan. I bought the vehicle online and only saw it at pick up due to Covid-19. We emailed several times back and forth for paper work. I dealt with Vladimir, John Vass, and Farzan. I could not believe how bad my experience at buying a luxury car was. They acted like they were doing me a favor selling me a car.
I got to the dealership and the vehicle was nowhere near the condition it showed on pictures. Come to find out they used pictures of the car from 2 years ago On their website when it was sold as new, not pictures of the current the car was in. They also left all of the previous owners information in the car, like insurance car, registration, and build sheet all with name and address of previous the owner. Next all they wanted to do is get me out of the dealership asap. They did not provide me with any type of information or attempted to show me anything on the car. I had to ask for CPO paperwork as well.
After they got my money it was pretty much f-U. Then when I realized the car did not have Apple CarPlay, they tried to charge me $1800 to add this software! Unbelievable for such an easy thing for them to do for a Soldier. All they had to do was add the software to the car for a new customer. Farzan the General manager who spoke to me on the phone and through email didn’t even bother to meet me in person while I was there. I drove 4 hours one way to buy the car and the experience was subpar.
1) The price of their Macan I bought was fair, that’s why I went there.
2) The price on my Trade-in was also fair. I understand it it a business and they have to make money.
3) customer service was terrible and rude. They said no to everything I asked for, from the Apple CarPlay, to all weather floor mats To be included in the deal.
4) I thought buying a CPO Porsche was like buying new or a least a nice experience but I was very mistaken.
5) I felt unwelcome and unwanted at the dealer. Again it was like they were doing me a favor selling me a car
6) The car was misrepresented online in the pictures. Said no. Knowing that I wasn’t local he also said we can’t do it today anyway but if you want it going to cost you $1800. Then when I asked for Apple CarPlay Vladimir simply said no, you can take your trade in back and go home.
Please beware of this dealership when shopping.