Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Porsche of New Orleans

1.4

3700 North Causeway Boulevard, Metairie, Louisiana 70002 Directions

2 Reviews of Porsche of New Orleans

March 28, 2018

"All round bad experience, Delivered damaged car"

- John Sharp

Purchased a 2015 cayman from Porsche NO, They have not answered the question of the CPO report that came with the car being incomplete. However, it is signed by their service manager, used car manager and the technician. The car was not detailed 100% and noticed damage, because I have pictures of the car on their showroom floor I was able to establish the car was in fact damaged prior to delivery. Their salesman confirmed what I claimed, it was damaged. Now the ironic thing is that the damage we found coincided with the missing check mark on the CPO report, awful suspicious. I have reached out to Porsche NA to help because the dealer is not as good as they think they are. I will continue to post and update as too what happens from here on out. I hope to get to the bottom of this damage.

Salesman Nate
Mar 30, 2018 -

Porsche of New Orleans responded

John, we have made every effort possible to remedy the taillight being slightly out of alignment, an issue that is unfortunately normal when a vehicle comes from the factory as the light is only held in by one bolt. Though you have declined our assistance thus far, we would love another opportunity to work with you. If you have a moment, please give our General Manager Ryan DeToro a call at (504) 832-2112 to discuss this matter further.

April 22, 2012

"I am looking to buy a new porsche and have been to the..."

- me2too20

I am looking to buy a new porsche and have been to the dealership three times with my checkbook in my hand but it is to much trouble for him to find a car for me to buy!! Their selection of cars is pretty small and there are dealers around the country with the exact car I want but he won't make the calls to get one here for me. He keeps telling me to order on and it will be here in 2-3 months. Why not just give the order spot to the other sealer for a car for me to buy!! After waiting a week for him to call me back I asked the receptionist for Mr Brandt's secretary, Marlene, and I am still waiting 5 days now for her to call me back!! I am starting to think I don't really want to own a Porsche!!! If the sales department is this bad how bad must the service department be??

Danny