Portland Volvo

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 08, 2019

"positive experience"

- happyScoobyDoo

Ralph and Jason were friendly and efficient and moved the process along quickly. I very much appreciated the no-haggle pricing and the reasonable fee for services ($500 rather than the $2,000+ at another place I had visited earlier the same day). And, I really love my new-to-me Subaru!

December 11, 2018

"Service to my car"

- nlmeehan

Dave Cleaveland service manager at Portland Volvo did an excellent job helping me solve the problems with my 2014 XC90 Volvo. He was very kind,courteous,and professional. Also they gave me a brand new XC90 to use the days mine was in the garage. I am very pleased with Portland Volvo and would recommend them. You will be in good hands with Dave Cleaveland at Portland Volvo!!!! Nancy Meehan

David Cleveland
Bryan Woodworth

November 13, 2018

"top of the line experience!"

- anniedrives

My husband drove volvos for years and sold his last one a few months ago. we purchased a different car and right from the start had problems - it was NOT a volvo and the dealership was NOT helpful and ultimately I suggested we trade for a volvo v60. he said he did not want the hassle. I said I would do it. so I drove to volvo on a saturday afternoon, had the pleasure of working with Ralph D'Angelo and Matt Anderson, and at the end of the day drove the car, the pre-owned nifty volvo v60 home! it could not have been easier, it could not have been more pleasant - everyone at this dealership was fantastic, professional, dedicated to getting us in the right car and making the trade happen that day. no angst, no dickering... good questions and conversation and a fabulous car at the end of the day. I cannot recommend Ralph and his team highly enough. thank you.

Matt Anderson