Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Portsmouth Used Car Superstore

2025 Woodbury Ave, Newington, New Hampshire 03801

Derek Johnson, Sales Consultant, Portsmouth Used Car Superstore

Jay Napekoski, Finance Manager, Portsmouth Used Car Superstore

Kristoffer White, General Sales Manager, Portsmouth Used Car Superstore

Logan  Russell, Service Manager, Portsmouth Used Car Superstore

Service Manager

April 17, 2019

"Great Staff and Excellent Selection of Vehicles "

- earldonnell Verified Customer

We were in search of a used vehicle our grandson could drive until he enters the military and one we would want to keep once he ships out. We decided we wanted a white two door Jeep and stopped at the Somersworth store and they did not have what we were looking for but the salesman quickly sourced one at the Portsmouth store. It was exactly what we wanted and Jesse, Polini, and Chris made the purchase quick and easy and they gave our grandson a good price for his trade. We are very please. The next day my wife and grandson found a low tire pressure light which ended up being a nail in the sidewalk. Chris and the team quickly replaced the tire at no charge...great customer after-sale service!!!

Jesse Crafford
Pollini Reed
Other Employees : Chris

April 16, 2019

"Beyond excellent"

- Stweedie Verified Customer

All three of the men that worked with us went above and beyond to get my family and I what we were looking for. A very friendly bunch. Made us feel welcomed the whole time we were at dealership. I highly recommend. Thank you

April 15, 2019

"Great, easy buying process "

- Dyj831 Verified Customer

Buying a car can be stressful but at the Portsmouth Used Car Superstore the process was great. They put the best price right up front so you don’t have to sit there and watch your salesperson run back and forth to the manager. The salesman even showed me how much the car cost them compared to what I was buying it for and it was not a big difference. My salesman Derek was up front and transparent with everything he did which made my decision to buy a car easy. My credit wasn’t the best but they got me approved in minutes with a well known bank at a great rate. I’m very happy with my experience and will recommend Portsmouth Used Car Superstore to anyone who asks where I bought my car. 5 stars!

Used 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, $17990