Power Ford

Greg Hesslegrave

January 10, 2019

"Awesome services "

- Hlc

Went in for service awesome staff. It's worth the wait. Always friendly and courteous. Their always helpful when we come in. We come in at least every month with one of our vehicles. And it's always a great experience.

George Sharp
Terry Wayland
Other Employees : Duene Sanchez, Jeff, and new staff member their allgreat at what they do. Thanks

January 10, 2019

"GREAT Customer Care 1/8/2014"

- DLEvans

I took my 2016 F150 in for an oil change, then threw a curve ball and asked for an alignment, and an appointment to get my front window changed under warranty. Not your average “Quick Lane” Servace Persons job. However, instead of pushing me off to the two othe separate departments, my Advisor Jeff Rehbein, went to each department himself for me while I relaxed in the waiting area. After the Quick Lane service, Advisor Jeff made sure I was next in line for the alignment. While my truck was being serviced taking much of his time, I observed Advisor Jeff also treating and waiting on other Power Ford customers with the same curtiusness he had shown me. POWER FORD and it representatives have come back and put the Customer first! If you want to be treated with respect and made to feel important this should be the place you go. It is for me and will be for a long, long time to come.

Bryan Dunn
James Flowers
Ricky Montoya

January 09, 2019

"Recall service "

- Ursy1971

Fast service after fixing the recall on the car, got it back the same day. Friendly service two thumbs up! Recommended for other customers yes

Mike Sadr