Prestige Auto Sales

Bob Hally, Team leader, Prestige Auto Sales

Bob Hally

Team leader

February 09, 2018

"Great cars, great people"

- Capt_T

These guys are the real deal. Chris and Jim went above and beyond to help me get the truck I wanted. They stood behind their promise that it was a solid used truck, and it was better than the pictures when I arrived in person. I had no issues when I drove it home 1100 miles across the country the same day I bought it. It's been over a month and this truck still runs like a champ and turns heads everywhere I go. Did I mention they gave me the deal I wanted and helped me file out of state tag registration paperwork?? Seriously, I can't say enough good things about Prestige4U. I'll be back if I ever need another.

Jim Fenton
Chris M. Spears

January 18, 2018

"Car shopping"

- Happycamper

Shawn was incredibly helpful with the car buying process. He raised helpful to a New level. After we signed the deal, I left with a smile on my face.

January 16, 2018

"My third great vehicle from Prestige!"

- Deborah

This is third vehicle I've bought thru Prestige and just like the first two, they treated me right. They listened to my needs and the resources I had to work with and then found just the right vehicle for me. Everyone was quite pleasant and helpful! I will definitely buy from them again... Thanks Shawn for the great service!

Used 2015 Toyota Tundra, $37850