Prestige Auto Sales

4.2

2261 Southwest College Road, Ocala, Florida 34474

Shawn Girton, Sales Consultant, Prestige Auto Sales

Shawn Girton

chris@prestige4u.com chris@prestige4u.com, chris@prestige4u.com, Prestige Auto Sales

chris@prestige4u.com

Cheryl Price

April 09, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Car shopper

Working with Chris Spears was a wonderful experience. He is very knowledgable about cars and their value. We will definitely go Prestige the next time we are in the market for a car.

March 16, 2018

"WHAT A JOKE!"

- Ellie's Mom

My salesman led me to believe I was purchasing the vehicle. When I called to make my "last payment", the girl I spoke with indicated the same, then she hit me with my "buyout amount"! I was never told it was a leased vehicle. I confronted Chris Spears to no avail. The salesman I had no longer worked there. He claims to be a Christian man...really?

February 24, 2018

"liars"

- stupid11

I was told the car was in excellent condition. Piece of trash. 1/8th inch of salt on paint, needed paint job, inside needed repairs. Car same year excellent condition, $5,000 more. Don't go here.

more than one