Prestige Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Rich Crockett, Service, Prestige Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Rich Crockett

3.8

January 17, 2019

"Matt Riley (service advisor) awesome!"

- Renegade

Went in for a service for vibrations and rattling sound. I was told that it maytake 2 months for the parts to be in. Frustrated. And more frustrated to hear I will call you when they arrive... almost never happened. Got a call from Matt a week later and all done in half a day. Thank you.

Matt Riley

December 28, 2018

"Dijian, Hiriam, and team helped me out "

- Angelo

Good service and go to them if you’re looking for a Dodge. Nice and varied selection while choosing for a vechicle during my search.

Dijian Snider

December 28, 2018

"Great Truck Poor Customer Service/Communication"

- Vegas1982

Purchased a truck and absolutely love the vehicle but the Sales and Finance staff have no customer service or communication skills. Prestige made an error, that I did not catch (my mistake) and getting them to correct it is like pulling teeth.. You can not charge sales tax on a dollar amount that was added to a loan used to pay off an old loan. I spoke with Kevin who worked my finance deal and all I get is an apology and the runaround. Hiram (Finance Manager) doesn't follow-up with what he said he would do. Great vehicle but once these guys get your money the customer service disappears. There will be more to come of my review as I am documenting my complete car buying experience with this dealership.

Kevin, Harim, Cristina Lombardo