Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ

4271 Black Horse Pike, Turnersville, New Jersey 08012

Justin Barner, Volkswagen Sales Consultant, Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ

Volkswagen Sales Consultant
Miguel  Miranda, Volkswagen Sales Consultant, Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ

Miguel Miranda

Volkswagen Finance Manager

May 20, 2018

"Amazing experience"

- Jessicadal24

My experience at Prestige Volkswagen was nothing short of great. I was having an incredibly hard time trying to get out of my old lease. Justin was great with getting me into a car that I liked that was in my price range while getting me out of my flipped lease. He was very well organized and knew his stuff! I definitely recommend seeing Justin at this dealership for your next car purchase.

May 17, 2018

"Amazing experience!"

- Nickyc88

I recently purchased a car from Justin, and it was the best experience I've ever had. Buying a car should always be an exciting experience, but for me it is stressful. This time, I felt way more relaxed. Justin treated me with kindness, and made me feel comfortable. Any questions I had, he was happy to answer. I will absolutey visit Justin again, when I am ready to buy again.

May 17, 2018

"100% Happy with my Car Buying Experience at Prestige"

- lg9495

Prestige Volkswagen/Subaru is an amazing dealership with professional down to earth people that make you feel comfortable. This is my second time purchasing a vehicle through Prestige. In 2016, I bought a 2016 Beetle Classic through Justin Barner and financed with Erik Wark. That was my first time purchasing a new car on my own so I was a little nervous when I walked in, but immediately was greeted by Justin Barner and others working at Prestige. I had such a great car buying experience as well as great experience with the service department that I decided to purchase through Prestige Volkswagen and through Justin again after my car accident. Today I purchased a 2018 Jetta SEL and was again impressed with how kind and professional Justin and Erik were during the purchasing process. I 100% reccomend this dealership and will continue to reccomend Justin as my favorite sales person to friends and family.

Erik Wark