Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ

4271 Black Horse Pike, Turnersville, New Jersey 08012

Jennifer Pinto, Finance Manager, Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ

Jennifer Pinto

Justin Barner, Volkswagen Sales Consultant, Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ

Justin Barner

Volkswagen Sales Consultant
Erik Wark, Volkswagen Finance Manager, Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ

Erik Wark

Volkswagen Finance Manager
Vince Deprofio, Volkswagen Sales Consultant, Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ

Vince Deprofio

Volkswagen Sales Consultant

September 22, 2018

"Thanks"

- Chad22

The buying process was simple, options were provided to fit my need. Everything was quick and easy to get through. Rich made the shopping process simple and Jen was great, friendly and efficient in getting documents signed.

Rich Thomas
Jennifer Pinto

September 15, 2018

"Very happy and pleased with the service from Vincent"

- Kristinmarkley1

I came to find a car and never thought I would of been able due to my bad credit get one but Vincent promised me he would do all he could and he did! I walked out with one! From beginning till end he helped me. I will never go anywhere else to get a car but here! Can’t thank him enough!! Highly recommended!!

Vince Deprofio

September 02, 2018

"Positive experience at Prestige "

- Cathy531

I had a very positive experience at Prestige. They called me indicating that Prestige was interested in possibly purchasing my 2008 Passat Komfort Wagon for their used inventory and that I should come in and see what it might be worth. As I had been planning to purchase a new car before winter, the timing was great. I came in and Rich Thomas drove my car and offered me a very favorable amount for it. It was very hot out and Rich provided me numerous bottles of cold water throughout the process. I was vacillating between the VW Golf Alltrack and the Subaru Outback. I test drove both and made my decision but Prestige didn’t have the color I wanted. Prestige did a exchange with another dealer to find me exactly what I wanted for the same price as the one I test drove. Additionally, they were even able to get me the NJ license plate that has Barnegat Lighthouse on it. I am a very satisfied customer.

Rich Thomas