Preston Honda

3249 Wilmington Road, New Castle, Pennsylvania 16105 Directions

354 Reviews of Preston Honda

June 11, 2018

"Preston Honda met all of our expectations"

- honda22

Everyone at the dealership was very courteous and friendly. Everything was very well explained so that we knew how the cost of our vehicle was being calculated and they worked within our budget. Preston Honda made it worth the extra 30 minute drive compared to the other Honda dealers in our area and we would absolutely recommend going to them first!

Mark Sanata
April 03, 2018

"Saved us during a cross country drive!!!"

- Adeline2004

We had an alternator go out on our car driving from Detroit to New York, it took us six jumps by friendly locals to get to the dealership. We called them they did not have an alternator in stock but they were able to have one delivered to the dealership within an hour by the time we rolled into their dealership they fixed our car within two hours and we are on our way to New York. Everybody was extremely nice!!!

Dan Mioni
March 12, 2018

"Great car, not so great service"

- Jaclyn H'ghar

I love the car I bought- a 2016 Civic LX, and it's fantastic. The service at the dealership turned into quite an issue though. The vehicle itself was a "loaner" car, ie it was loaned out to customers of the dealership while their own vehicle was being worked on. I scheduled my appointment on Thursday to test drive the car on Saturday, and was coming in from over an hour away. Upon getting to New Castle, I received a call that there had been a mix up and that the vehicle was in fact NOT at the lot and was being brought back to the dealership, so we'd have a 2 hour wait. Not a huge deal. However, upon test driving the car, I found out it actually had twice the mileage on it than was quoted on the online listing. Again, not too big of a deal, if disappointing. After deciding I wanted the car, it then took several hours just to sign paperwork. I understand that being short staffed happens sometimes, but we arrived at 11:30 AM and did not get to leave until after 3pm, due to long wait times for someone to get back to us with numbers, and to get the paperwork figured out, and to actually sign it all. My fiance and I had to cancel plans with friends because we didn't count on being at the dealership for 5 hours later than need be. In addition to this, as I had a trade in of my own, the new car was being brought to me on Monday. After agreeing upon a time with the dealership, the car was to be dropped off at my home by noon. It did not arrive until after 2pm. Upon calling the salesperson several times to find out what was going on, I was told, "Sorry, but I hope you didn't have plans." Actually, I DID have plans, which again I had to cancel due to this dealership having a poor sense of valuing their customer's time. Long story short- great car, love it, I wouldn't go back to this dealership, and I don't think I would recommend it. The staff is friendly and they had a nice selection of vehicles, but if I was buying a car again I'd stick to somewhere that wouldn't jerk me around so much.

December 14, 2017

"Preston Honda stands behind their vehicles"

- jojo

We bought a used car from Preston Honda this week. Before we left their parking lot with the car we had to transfer our things from our rental to the new car. While doing so we noticed that the rear brake light was out. They were closed by then and we figured it was only a $5 bulb so we drove it the 4 hours home. The next day we went to buy the bulb and found out it is a whole unit that has to be replaced and costs about $100. So we called Preston Honda to see if they would cover the cost of the bulb and to our surprise they said YES. Other dealers we have dealt with in the past would not have done so.

December 12, 2017

"Patience and Professionalism"

- CRV BUYER

Mark's professionalism, knowledge, and patience made a challenging process for me a comfortable and confident one. His years of working with a variety of people (and buying styles!) was evident. He could answer all questions about both the process and my chosen vehicle confidently. He made sure that I did not drive off the lot until I understood the operation of each critical feature on my new vehicle; we practiced more than once when necessary. He is a valuable asset yo Preston Honda. Rose

Mark Sanata
3.0
December 11, 2017

"The best!!!"

- Pghgirl

Paul and Nick.... always makes the car experience sooo easy for me... wouldn’t go anywhere else to get my cars.. thank you soo much boys!

December 07, 2017

"Polite. "

- Marcparis

Krystyna was very nice and professional at her job. Great service. It’s fun talking to all the sales reps especially Paul and Dale. Great guys

Krystyna Reider
October 25, 2017

" Love the Accord from Preston. Wonderful place!"

- Terry Faber

After looking around at a few other dealerships, we found Preston to be the most accommodating. Dale Brown answered all of our questions (and there were a lot of them) and was very patient. He had to deal with three different people and did it with a smile. Love the car and will be back.

Dale Brown
October 06, 2017

"Great dealership"

- Panthers4

We had Caleb and he was most patient and informative. He worked with us and sealed the deal and we got a new CRV. Also Vic and the Owner Bobby were just ultra helpful and very much appreciated. Was a good experience

August 30, 2017

"Had a GREAT Experience. Everyone was very friendly/helpful."

- BV

Had a great experience. Everyone that I worked with on this purchase was very helpful! Paul Makarevich, Donavan Jones (new salesman), Nick Sormaz (finance), Victor Piccione, Larissa Stefano, and the owner Bobby Preston made me feel comfortable and at ease with purchasing my new car! Thank you for the great experience!

Other Employees : Bobby Preston, Owner, Donavan Jones