Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Sales Coordinator

May 15, 2018

"Very Impressed"

- Shamrock5

After unsuccessfully trying a hard reset of my navigation system when i picked up the car, Dino went above and beyond to send me a replacement SD card for it after I discovered the car came with the wrong card. He was not obliged to send me one free of charge but wanted to ensure I was happy with the vehicle. This was particularly appreciated as I live several states away and would have had to pay my local dealer for the replacement card. I'm a big fan of Dino as a result and would be happy to have work done by him if i were in the area.

Dino Ferrante

May 13, 2018

"Great car buying experience!"

- Debbie S

Roshanda Hunt will give you a wonderful experience! So happy to have worked with a knowledgeable professional who made sure that all my questions and concerns were taker care of.

Roshanda Hunt

May 04, 2018

"Above & Beyond"

- MamboLM

Traded my previously owned 2009 Avant, which I had purchased from Princeton Audi (PA) 6 years ago, in for the new A4 Allroad. PA was extremely reasonable in negotiating with me on the price and Greg provided me with the best sales experience I've ever had buying anything! Not pushy, very accommodating and patient. When I wasn't too happy about the selection of cars on their lot, he searched the Audi inventory and found the car I wanted at the very end of Long Island. He drove there himself in order to retrieve the car back to PA for me to purchase. I know it's "part of the job" but Greg did it without hesitation or complaint. We are looking forward to a continued relationship with PA and would recommend the dealership and their service department to anyone! And yes, the Allroad rocks!

Greg Sconzo