Princeton Audi Volkswagen

959 Route 206, Princeton, New Jersey 08540

Oscar  Matamoros , Master Certified Sales Consultant , Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Master Certified Sales Consultant

Audi Brand Specialist

September 13, 2018

"New GTI!"

- vazsteven

I was referred to Oscar through a friend from work to purchase a new car and I couldn't have been any happier with the service. Even with a short notice, Oscar made time out of his busy Saturday to help find the right car for me. He explained all of the different options available with the vehicle I had in mind and made the car buying experience extremely painless. I was able to walk into the dealership and in that same day walk out with a great deal on a 2018 Volkswagen GTI. Oscar is a very knowledgeable salesman and I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy any Volkswagen due to his passion and expertise of Volkswagen's.

September 12, 2018

"Painless purchase"

- Sue K.

After decades of car-purchase avoidance I purchased a car this past month from Princeton VW. I'll be honest, if we hadn't been lucky enough to meet Oscar M. as we browsed the lot it might not have happened. Smart, pleasant, intuitive (he offered to back the car out for me at test drive when I hesitated), and very well informed. We came in for a used car and ended up with a great deal on a new one. Could not believe it was so easy and unpressured. All the staff we met - even briefly- were great. High mark for this dealership and its staff.

Oscar Matamoros
Other Employees : Finance staff - very competent and Matt R. provided good basic info

September 11, 2018

"Oscar made my second VW purchase a breeze!"

- haf1388

I went in for my last oil change as I was scheduled to return my Jetta Sport in November. I walked into the showroom to check out the stock and was greeted by Oscar. After some pleasant conversation, he asked what my husband and I for in the market for. We explained that we were looking for something a little more substantial. Before I knew it, we were sitting down and going over the numbers. Exciting! Oscar was able to give me price points for a number of different models and ultimately, we went with a 2018 Tiguan. Oscar was able to explain all financial aspects of the deal to me in great detail and with a level of professionalism that can't be beat. He also was able to work with me regarding the last few months of my lease. Oscar has been completely transparent throughout and even reached out via text to make sure I was still loving my new ride! I can't wait for my husbands lease to end so we can go back to Oscar!

Thomas Krail