Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Sales Coordinator

June 22, 2018

"Five star service "

- SRookwood

From the time I entered the dealership, I was treated with a level of care and professionalism that made me want to be part of the Audi family. The patience displayed while I made my decision and test drive vehicles was confidence building. David was able to answer all of my questions and worked hard to ensure I was making the right choice based on my needs and expectations.

David J. Rojas

June 18, 2018

"Q3 purchase"

- Joji

Jade immediately responded from my online inquiry and provided me ahead of time the e-price discount. No pressure on setting up my appointment. When I went there with my husband, David assisted us. He showed us a couple of car models. I had a test drive and we negotiated the price. A week after, we came back and picked up the car. Overall the experience was pleasant.

Jade Atkins
David J. Rojas

June 16, 2018

"Great cars and great service during the sales process !"

- cespa

Lauri Loaiza is the absolute best! She took the time to get into the technical aspects of the car as well as the overall brand excellence. No hard sales techniques but lots of assistance after the purchase with all of the internal bells and whistles so that I could enjoy everything the car has to offer. Certainly a pleasure to do business with.

Lauri Campbell Loaiza