Princeton Audi Volkswagen

959 Route 206, Princeton, New Jersey 08540

Oscar  Matamoros , Master Certified Sales Consultant , Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Oscar Matamoros

VW Brand Specialist

November 09, 2018

"Pleasant experience"

- Kdon

Oscar in sales is a VW enthusiast, very knowledgeable and was a pleasure to work with. He was honest about the sales process without being pushy.

November 06, 2018

"Nice people, but be wary"

- RandiRN

I took delivery of a 2013 Mustang convertible on Nov 3, 2018. The car was everything I had been seeking. I found the vehicle on their internet site. I made an appointment with Micehelle Sabine. I went and saw and drove the vehicle. I purchaed the vehicle with the followingt conditions: a full fuel tank at delivery, detailed insie and out, and subject to an inspection by an independent source. The vehicle was taken to a nearby Cadilac dealer who I know. The vehice was found to have worn suspension parts, warped brake rotors and the top was out of alignment. The folks at Audi allegedly took the vehicle to nearby Ford dealer to have the work performed. The vehicle was then reinspected and all issues had been addressed and corrected. However, the detail work was less than satisfactory. The outside of the Mustang was beautiful, but the inside was disppointing, it was still dirty. The carpets had not been throughly vacuumed, the dashboard was dirty, and the radio face was covered in dust. Mr. Gonzalez the . finance manager was super. he got me a lower interest rate than my credit union gave me. While I have checked off that I would recommend this dealer, I do it with reservation. The dealer is rated a C- by the BBB of NJ. Michelle Sabine was a very nice and pleasent person, but I found her sales skills lacking.

Michelle Sabine
2.0
Lauren Waldrop
2.0
Other Employees : Charles Gonzalez

November 05, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- Taylor

Oscar was extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions and was very up front and honest with us, which we greatly appreciated! I would definitely recommend this dealership! Thank you, Oscar!

Oscar Matamoros